Avengers: Endgame Encore
still the best cinematic event of all time. there is nothing compared to watching this in a packed theater
36 published public reviews
still the best cinematic event of all time. there is nothing compared to watching this in a packed theater
saw it again just to prep for endgame: encore. this movie still holds up as one of the MCU’s best! “we don’t trade lives captain” God I love Vision
colors, lighting, cinematography, all immaculate. shoutout decoy dan
first half was stronger than the second half in my opinion but it was still a fun watch! Really reminded me of playing the games so it did the games justice imo!
Andrew Garfield does not disappoint. This film is absolutely worth watching especially with our current political state of the west. Can be a tad slow at times but will pick up with sequential scenes. Reminded me a ton of Kingdom Come Deliverance
I feel like this movie left me with more questions than answers. I’m not sure if the film had inconsistencies or if they’re part of the story. The CGI of the monsters kinda took me out.. and made me think maybe this would’ve been better set at night instead of during the day lol. There were a few hilarious moments like during one character’s storytelling. Overall I’d probably watch the sequel when it inevitably comes out.
Yahya and Mark have good synergy in this film! And I forget her name but the actress who played Yahya’s wife was also incredible. The rating is heavily reliant on their chemistry, but the plot was slow imo.
bro cut off his bbl, you can’t say buddy ain’t committed lmfao
I really liked this film! The cast did such an amazing job. The plot was predictable but that didn’t take away from my enjoyment, whatsoever. If anything, I think it could’ve been a bit more emotional towards the end but it’s still worth the watch regardless. The plot is somewhere in between extremely realistic and complete imaginary and I think that’s where the charm comes from!
First half was definitely scarier than the second half. And the second half, I swear to you, reminded me of an Avengers movie. Brodie was an Anvengers level threat 😭