Arthsady’s reviews
11 published public reviews
Trolls World Tour2020
As a musicals fan, I love this movie especially the mix of all kinds of genres but I feel like the third movie was way better. I really disliked Poppy's personality in this one, the whole movie i felt like she didn't deserve Branch, unlike the third
Insidious: Out of the Further2026
fucking beautiful, nice touch that they kept the same rules
Clown in a Cornfield2025
fucking good, a bit predictable ngl like obviously it was the adults but it still makes you say wtf when you find out love the bratty bottom and his introverted too love the way the girls had a little beef but still triedt o help each other not completely stupid character also
Talk to Me2023
it's good, I didn't understand why the ghost wanted the kid but it was good horror I hated the protagonist, such a selfish, entitled, pick me girl, using her mom's death to justify everything she did
Leviticus2026
fucking amazing movie, combines my fav 2 genres. horror and gays amazing plot, effects and acting hated all the adults especially the mother
Van Helsing2004
it had a good universe narrative, great humor, but horrible characters, too childish, dramatic and so horribly stereotypical. it could've been an awesome horror movie instead they give you another monster comedic stereotypical movie I hated Anna's character, such a cool girl, one of the guys, pick me girl that gave no contribution whatsoever and only held back and was a burden to the main character
The Taking of Deborah Logan2014
good horror but the same stupid characters who stayed even after they saw clear unwell and danger signs
No One Will Save You2023
it was a really weird watch, especially the end where Brynn didn't give a fuck and just pretend to live a perfect life, but it was good, really good CGI
Annihilation2018
Was really good, fucking amazing visuals and plot, I didn't quite understood if she was also an Alien but good nonetheless