Axel Fernando’s reviews
23 published public reviews
Project Hail Mary2026
I'm not gonna say is overated, cause I think is not, I mean, kind of good and beautiful, greig fraser did a great job visually. This is the perfect role ever made to Ryan Gosling, absolutly the flashblacks scenes were my "favourite parts" of the movie. I really liked Sandra Huller's character (great actrees btw). I think it doesn't take risks and I think's the worst factor of the movie. But overall it's a really good and funny movie.
Jay Kelly2025
George Clooney’s (fake) biopic… One of my favourite movies of the year, Noah Baumbach made a great comedy, i’ll rewatch this for sure. Clooney gave us a great and genuine performance, but Adam Sandler just ate the screen, Adam gave us his best performance since “Uncut Gems” in my opinion. ( Great cinematography btw).
Chungking Express1994
The first half was AMAZING, one of the most beautiful cinematographies ever, the second half was good. Overall: a very good film. ( Wong Kar Wai: one of the greatest filmakers ever).
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)2014
I don’t know how el chivo Lebezki did this. Great cast, maybe Emma Stone deserved an oscar for this and also Keaton, idk. An incredible work of art by Alejandro G. Iñárritu (the best mexican filmaker ever).