← creatorboss22
creatorboss22’s reviews
103 published public reviews
Goodbye Monster2022
PEAK MOVIE I LOVED IT! WIERD BUT GOOD CHINESE ADULT ANIMATED FILM!
Primetime2026
i loved this film, really creeped me out and the soundtrack is banger
Stranger Things: Tales from '852026
This season picks up the paste better than the last one and has some interesting plots to it! I feel like it's a show goes on, It could be a good adult animated show
Stranger Things: Tales from '852026
Animation is top tier, the story is a bit slow but it's worth the watch if you like adult animation!
The Odyssey2026
Beautiful Movie! One of the best films of this year! Christopher Nolan takes the cake again!
Resident Evil2026
Gorey, Fun and lots of thrills! One of the best horror films that released this year! I really loved this movie and one of my favorite thrillers of the year!