Pretzel Rated Browse
← carridereactions

carridereactions’s reviews

35 published public reviews

Primetime2026

8.4 🥨

Pattinson continues one of the craziest film runs I've ever seen. Absolutely carrying this movie from start to finish with his portrayal of Chris Hansen. The voice and the mannerisms were truly as impressive of an acting performance as we've ever gotten from him and the movie kept me engaged throughout its entirety. The subject matter is of course very dark, some obvious liberties are taken with the story, and the ending is a bit abrupt... But aside from that I can't find any reason to criticize this movie and think it was one of my favorite movies to come out this year - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} (9/10) If I could just rate Pattinson's performance this is easily above 9. But as an entire movie - just didnt really enjoy much aside from Pattinson. None of the side characters were compelling to me. A good movie, but not one I really enjoyed watching. I think a documentary on this subject would have hit home better for me - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} (7.7/10)

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Resident Evil2026

8.1 🥨

Solid movie overall. As far as video game movies go, I dont have it super high but a good and fun take on a series I've barely played any of. Alot of poor decision making took this down from a potential 9 to me. Also the comedy felt forced in some instances. Overall enjoyable, just being slightly overrated IMO - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} (8.5/10) Austin Abrams is becoming a star in my mind, carrying Zach Cregger's latest horror film from start to finish and effortlessly capturing the anger, sorrow, and every other emotion the genre calls for. Surprisingly, this movie takes some real chances-especially in the humor department-and while admittedly not all of them land, it still delivers a really fun viewing experience. Throw in plenty of video game Easter eggs for fans of the games and gamers in general, and there's a lot here to enjoy. - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} (7.7/10)

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Buddy2026

8.0 🥨

Creative, bizarre, unsettling, and unique - man what a run the horror genre is on. Buddy is nothing like any movie I’ve seen before and unlikely to be like any movie I’ll see again. Flipping the concept of a children’s television show in to a horror concept is both genius and sick. Hard to explain what I liked about this movie without giving it away- but I tip my hat to the creatives for taking a chance and absolutely landing it.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Dog Stars2026

6.6 🥨

The Dog Stars does what it needs to in order to succeed as a post apocalyptic story but not enough to stand out in the genre. I’m a fan of Jacob Elordi but he had as many scenes in this one that felt phoned in as he had where he really showed his talents. I was feeling pretty highly about the movie until the Grand Junction scene which admittedly felt like a pretty big miss and kept this film from being great. Despite its flaws, I still enjoyed but not as much as I wanted to or thought I was going to walking in - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} (7.3/10) I'm extremely disappointed in this one. I had pretty high hopes that it would be one to break this run we've been on, but it just didnt do it for me. I felt like I grinded through a really bad video game. Random side quests that had no return on the investment. Lazy acting didn't help either. Honestly the best parts were the cinematography, Colorado looked stunning! - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} (5.8/10)

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Coyote vs. Acme2026

8.7 🥨

Creative, funny, nostalgic, and surprisingly  heartfelt. Warner Bros should be ashamed of themselves for trying to shelve this one. Shoutout to Ketchup entertainment for releasing the finished film after they required the rights and even bigger shoutouts to Will Forte and Jon Cena who were the hilarious leads of the film. Coyote vs Acme is the closest thing we’ve gotten to a Who Framed Roger Rabbit? in years and I truly believe everyone from children to adults will enjoy.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Mutiny2026

6.3 🥨

You've seen this one before. Extremely average action flick but definitely not the worst action movie of the year. But nothing that stood out aside from a few crazy fight scenes. Wait for streaming. - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} 6.8/10 I mean this with all the good and bad that comes with it - It's a Statham movie on a boat. JS brings it as always but the cast around him and story left a lot to be desired. Realistically tho I'm back in the theatres wherever yall put him next. Preferably space #SpaceStatham - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} 5.8/10

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The End of Oak Street2026

5.9 🥨

The first half of this movie had me pretty locked in and engaged but there’s a specific scene in the film where things go from Sci-Fi to campy and from that point on the movie is a bit of a mess. Weirdly the moments that I found to be bad writing somehow entertained me and made me laugh but that doesn’t change the fact that structurally there were a lot of issues. The public seems to be pretty split on this one and I can understand why - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} 6.9/10 What a comically terrible movie. I think the only positive thing I can say about it is that for a moment, the dinosaurs were cool to see. That's about all I got for you - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} 5/10

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Cape Fear2026

6.0 🥨

Cape Fear is a well made show that starts incredibly well, but as the season wrapped and I thought back on the story in its entirety - man this show was all over the place. The premise is compelling, the acting is great, and production is as good as anything on Apple - but moments that should have been jaw dropping or rewarding tended to fall flat in my mind. Or if you thought about them for more than a couple seconds- didn’t really make sense. A solid watch but ultimately Cape Fear left me feeling a little empty when the credits for the finale started to roll.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Spider-Man: Brand New Day2026

9.3 🥨

Marvel and Spiderman are back! The best part about this movie SPIDER-MAN BRAND NEW DAY for me was that it felt like they got back to their roots of what makes Spiderman so great. The action scenes, the sounds of the thwips, the spidey senses, everything you love about Spiderman was here. My lone complaint is that I wish Jean wasn't the villain, though it was done well. In my opinion the debate is over - Tom Holland is the best live action Peter Parker and Spiderman. - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} 9.5/10 Peter enters his Spider-MAN era and takes the training wheels off in Tom Hollands best Spider-Man movie yet. Emotional, character-driven, filled with action, popular characters, easter eggs, and surprises - this film is when comic book movies are at their best and when Spider-Man is at his. Whether or not it's you're favorite live action Spider-Man film, set of fight sequences, or style of swinging - it's undeniably in the debate for the best we've seen in each category - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} 9.1/10

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

My Hero Academia2016

8.9 🥨

My list of “Completed Animes” isn’t extensive- but it’s hard for me to imagine that many end as well as this one does. The world building is top tier. The parallels between the MC and Main Vilian are perfect. And the side characters are so elite it actually makes the cast feel more like an ensemble. Izuku Midoriya is a Peter Parker caliber hero and the story of how he becomes the World’s Greatest is a must watch for super hero fans and/or anime fans everywhere.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Odyssey2026

9.8 🥨

Let's just say I already have tickets to see it again tomorrow night. Its that amazing. Nolan is such a master at getting the best out of all aspects of movies and the actors in them. Arguably the best performance I've seen from every single cast member. The SCORE was something out of this world. The cinematography is unlike anything we've seen. You NEED to go see this movie as soon as possible! - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} 10/10 One of the world’s greatest stories might have just become one of the world’s greatest films. Nolan absolutely crushes again and delivers another cultural event for the world to talk about. While some liberties with the original work are taken, this movie is fantastic for anyone who likes the Odyssey and should also help create a new generation of fans for Homer’s 3,000 year old epic poem. - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} 9.6/10

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Furious2026

7.8 🥨

If you like Kung Fu flicks, you absolutely should see this movie. One of the best choreographed movies I've ever seen, where every fight felt unique. Wang Wei and Nevin the cop shined the brightest among the fighters. Predictable story line with a corrupt police force and kidnapped children, but that's not personally why I wanted to watch it. If you like action, check it out! - @{user:8FC6C06C-3C2A-4D74-8226-FF0B9C3F1F59} 8.6/10 The Furious is an epic action film with arguably the best fight choreography I’ve ever seen. Resembling a mash-up of the storyline from Taken and the stunt work of the Matrix - The Furious delivers a very exciting and fast past adventure that will have you locked in from start to finish. The movie doesn’t always take itself super seriously but for that reason I think the action sequences are all the better. While the fighting is epic, the story is more simple and less interested in providing character development or backstory. Because of that, at times the film operates more as a ride than it does a complete story but it’s one hell of a ride to go on for anyone who decides to watch. - @{user:7A9E03D4-76C6-4E4B-BE2A-B0C9C45378C8} 7/10

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.