Pretzel Rated Browse
← ChloeKat

ChloeKat’s reviews

35 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Why Women Kill2019

S2 8.0 🥨

I loved the first season more, but I enjoyed this one too. I loved Lana Parrilla’s character in this show, and I was laughing my ass off at the shenanigans her and Matthew Daddario’s character had. I love the twist this one introduced with focusing on one time period though.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Why Women Kill2019

S1 8.7 🥨

A dark mystery comedy drama set in the same house in three different time periods focusing on three different families and what led the women to kill. This show is extremely creative and has twists that I didn’t expect. I enjoyed the performances from Lucy Liu, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Kirby Howell-Baptiste.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

I Will Find You2026

4.5 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

Okayish. Too many plot twists turning into red herrings. The father and daughter duo were the best part of the show. Spoiler: The child should have been more traumatized.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Warehouse 132009

7.6 🥨

Underrated Sci-Fi show that deserves more appreciation. The show has interesting plot twists that I didn’t see coming. The show can be slow during the beginning, but progressively gets better and better.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Boroughs2026

8.7 🥨

Fun, mystery, sci-fi show that focuses on old people living in a retirement home, instead of kids. I fell in love with the show’s characters, and the theme of the show is a perfect example of how the few take advantage of the many. The setting and horror aspect make it a perfect watch for summerween.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.