DC's Stargirl2020
Great DC show that didn’t fall in the Arrowverse trap. One of CW’s best and deserved more seasons.
35 published public reviews
Great DC show that didn’t fall in the Arrowverse trap. One of CW’s best and deserved more seasons.
Hilarious dark comedy about a few select survivors left at the end of the world after a pandemic wiped the world away. Deserved more seasons.
My childhood show. I find myself rewatching this show every year. Gets points off for not being as much fun to watch after Pokemon XYZ.
Amazing show above it’s time. I love Michael Emerson, and this one does not disappoint.
First 3 seasons were amazing. The 4th season destroyed everything. Do not watch the 4th season if you love this show.
A beautiful series on Lois and Clark’s family dynamic. The ending had me sobbing uncontrollably.
A good prequel to Superman. This show gave us an introduction to Clark’s life before becoming Superman and the greatest Lex Luthor on screen. Points are taken off for massive amount of freak of the weak plotlines in earlier seasons and overuse of Lana Lang.
Another comfort show for me. Season 3 is top tier in television. Gets points off for last season not having Dylan O’Brian as much.
The most incredible show I have ever seen. Made me cry so many times. The beginning to the ending is perfection. The Character Development in this show is top tier.
Ultimate comfort show! I’ve rewatched 10+ times, never gets old. I would rank it higher, if not for the new Cinderella arc.