Pretzel Rated Browse
← kitty

kitty’s reviews

1 published public review

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E26 7.8 🥨

The scene with Kenzie and what I was made for made me crack up, it’s incredible how she turned that moment into her being the victim. Zach is a huge gaslighter, it’s actually scary. Kayda obviously already forgave him, and they’re probably gonna be in the final because fans like her… I love Melanie and I really think she deserves a lot better, if she chooses to get back with Sincere she doesn’t love herself enough unfortunately. He clearly doesn’t respect her. And Aniya telling her that Sincere’s intentions are 100% is bullshit, not a really good friend in my opinion. If a man ever makes you get to that state he ain’t the one.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.