Carrie2026
Ok, props to Carrie’s neighbor. I already liked her for sneaking books to her, but helping her get to party and offering a ride home. 👌 girl is a real friend.
247 published public reviews
Ok, props to Carrie’s neighbor. I already liked her for sneaking books to her, but helping her get to party and offering a ride home. 👌 girl is a real friend.
The teachers drinking at the bar/restaurant is very relatable and needed for them. They deal with a lot of shit. Needed to blow off steam. But thankfully they appear to be on Carrie’s side.
Interesting they talked about out Carrie’s dad. Interesting story structure. I like the modernization of Carrie’s family by having them be reclusive and sheltered. Then showing the drastic difference of the other characters’ homes.
Roger is a gem in this episode. Love the parody of teacher inspiring troubled youths trope.
A decent thriller. Not the best. But good entertainment. Didn’t like the scene where they ripped off Silence Of The Lambs, but overall a good movie.
Fossil Fools. Good satire. A lot more to unpack than i originally thought.
I connected with Stan in this episode. So many things stress me out. Even the little things.