DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story2004
One of the most timeless comedies ever written, and it’s a global humanity level disgrace it’s never had a sequel
21 published public reviews
One of the most timeless comedies ever written, and it’s a global humanity level disgrace it’s never had a sequel
Felt like season 1 of game of thrones Gritty, great, but I have absolutely no idea who people are, or what’s going on apart from they want the spice
This feels like 3 movies merged into one, it felt like I was on speed the entire movie
Great TV show, years ahead of its time But a lil repetitive & rushed ending
Genuinely shocked at how much I enjoyed this, the amount of nods to kids who grew up with the toys & animated series was genius… casting was great, and the humour was spot on Dare I say…. I enjoyed Leto’s performance the most
Possibly Matt Damon’s best ever performance, gripping from start to finish
Very watered down version of an incredible story told in the comics, feels like they tried to be edgy and punk
Incredible overall show, same they decided to stick with a genocide supporting IOF soldier