Pretzel Rated Browse
← Fede Velez

Fede Velez’s reviews

7 published public reviews

Michael2026

6.7 🥨

The movie itself isn’t bad, they just didn’t know how to tell Michael’s story, they missed many of the most important moments of his life (death, love life, his literal impact in the whole world, drugs, abuse allegations and so much more). I don’t know if there is going to be a second part but I hope there is. Jaafar does an incredible job, my respect for him. But like @{user:8D90FA72-2E86-42AB-83A7-9C3958F2528A} said it’s literally a concert. They had all the elements for a great film, but they didn’t succeed.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

One Battle After Another2025

8.8 🥨

I know I’m late for reviewing and watching this movie one day before the Oscar’s. But I totally agree on the hype that it’s getting not only for the great movie that it is, but for the acting and cinematography. Teyana Taylor is incredible loved her acting and character, kind of sad that she is only 20 minutes in the movie. The only thing that I didn’t like is the score, it irritated and stressed me but I kind of figured it out that it was kind of the point to engage more with the movie. The Oscar’s that they win tomorrow are totally deserved 🏆.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Black Swan2010

8.3 🥨

Black Swan is a movie that lets you go deep into how a person can pressure themselves to be perfect, even to the point of changing their entire essence. It shows how the mind can create illusions and imagine situations that feel completely real, just to trick you. I have to admit that the movie made me Google a few things at first because I was confused. But once I understood what it was trying to say, I was shocked and it hit me deeply. I completely understand why Natalie Portman won the Oscar.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

La La Land2016

10.0 🥨

La la land is a movie that goes through incredible acting, music, cinematography and more. I know that it’s kinda basic for me to give it a 10. But I really do think is a complete movie that checks all of the boxes that a great movie should have. The color theory is what makes the movie deeper. And the ending with the looks that they give each other is perfect.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Wicked2024

8.0 🥨

Ariana Grande’s and Cynthia Erivo’s voices are phenomenal, which makes the movie worth watching. The attention to the detail in the set and the respect for the essence of the musical also stand out. Its long and slow in some parts. What I also want to add is **Ariana’s acting…** Her facial expressions say it all. Wicked is not for everyone, and I understand why. I liked it because I enjoy music and musicals. But if you want to give it a chance. You won’t be disappointed.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Anora2024

9.2 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

Some people hated it, but what I think is that they don’t get the point “psychologically”. And more towards the ending, when Anora is being protected by Igor and she really realizes that he is a good person she tries to have sex with him (because that’s the only way she knows to relate with people because that’s her life and job) but she has this mix of emotions and ends up crying because she got hurt due too all what the Russian family made her go trough and treated her… What people don’t see is that sex workers do have feelings. And Mickey Maddison’s acting is impressive.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.