Aaron’s reviews
5 published public reviews
Code 32025
Why’s Dwight a paramedic? Literally looking and talking to the camera like it’s The Office. Just need Jim to give his classic Jim look, there were so many good scenes for it.
Backrooms2026
Better than I expected. But I didn’t understand who built the backrooms? Was it Clark? Did he make them with a power he didn’t know he had? How did he create the giant clone of himself? They did a bad job of showing/explaining where things came from or how it worked.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime2018
Great anime. I love how there are never any stakes and all conflicts are solved virtually instantly with no build up or pay off. Milim is hot, but it’s okay, she’s thousands of years old.
One Battle After Another2025
Good movie, but there weren’t that many battles. Woke liberal BS where illegals are the hero’s. Smh my head. Also I didn’t understand why people loved Christmas so much.