Pretzel Rated Browse
← Frank Castle

Frank Castle’s reviews

91 published public reviews

Novocaine2025

9.5 🥨

Rating every movie I watched this year for the first time movie 86: this one was in my watch list for a long time and I finally got around to watching it and honestly it was really fun, Jack quaid might just be THE action star of this new generation of stars, he may be a nepo baby but he's certainly earned his place here, he was really good and very funny and he has great comedic timing and can play a very good socially awkward character. Ray Nicholson is very good here as well I hope his dad was proud of him, Ray made a very good villian, amber midthunder was really good here too and I was unfamiliar with her before this but she will definitely be a name I recognize now, seeing Jacob batalon outside of spiderman was cool, he's very funny. Overall this movie has some great action and dosent skip out on the gore and violence which is awesome, the kills were brutal and the scene with Nate getting his nail ripped off was so hard to watch which is what I wanna see when I see lots of gore so props to that, the story is a mix of thriller, romance and action and it delivers all the elements perfectly, this is the first movie in a while to actually put a smile on my face seeing the ending of it, the ending was really good and was very wholesome and I loved it. So overall I definitely recommend this as a good action thriller movie . Go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Muppets Most Wanted2014

7.5 🥨

Rating every movie I watched this year for the first time movie 85: overall I watched this just for Walter lowkey but it was still good, constantine is a very fun character . This movie has a lot of cameos and has a good supporting cast, Tina fey is also very funny in this movie too. Overall first one is better but this one is just as fun.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Lanterns2026

S1 · E8 9.0 🥨

I'm torn between peak finale and tad bit let down, I miss Hal, Hal was just comfort to me and now I'm not sure if he's really gone. Ep 7 will always be my fav ep and will always be on rewatched, the amount of comfort I found in Hal is insane.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Dark Knight Rises2012

9.0 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 84: watched majority of this in school and it was great. This dosent beat the dark knight but this one is honestly just as good. Christian bale shows a side of Bruce we haven't really seen much in these movies. Tom hardy as bane was the standout as he is incredible and unrecognizable as bane. Anne Hathaway as cat women was good, I do prefer Zoe kravitz but Anne was very good. I will say that the story is very easy to follow here.the effects are good and Nolan knows how to do great cinematography. Morgan freemen as Lucius Fox was good and Gary oldman was good per usual as commissioner Gordon, Michael Caine was awesome as Alfred, Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate was good. And other then tom hardy , the real standout was Joseph Gordon levitt, HE WAS ROBBED AS ROBIN, this honestly has been his best performance I've seen by him. Also it was nice seeing a young Joey king and a small little role played by Noel G from fast and furious. Overall I think this one is my favorite cause of bane but I highly recommend the one.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Talented Mr. Ripley1999

9.0 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 83: I watched this cause of Matt Damon and left questioning everything. I did not know much of anything going into this , I didn't even know that Mr Ripley is a book series. But back to the movie this is a wild ride, we start the film with Matt Damon playing this sorta poor closeted guy who gets an opportunity and slowly falls into a psychotic web of lies. Matt Damon's performance here is  really really good, he really shows ripleys emotions well and shows how he is slowly becoming obsessed with this life he's found and how Ripley also sorta wants love. The plot of this movie is definitely off the rails and didn't make sense at some points. Jude law as dickie greenleaf does Some great acting as Jude is very good at playing a rich spoiled kid who's not fully in tap with his emotions, this was my first time really seeing a movie with Jude not playing a animated character or a superhero and he honestly delivered. Now I'm not a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow but seeing her outside of her MCU role of pepper pots was a nice treat and she honestly was good and this probbaly some of her best work. Cate blanchett, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Jack Davenport were really good as a sorta  side character/ensemble cast. The kills in this movie were nice and as Ripley slowly turns more and more psychotic you can just feel it. The ending really leaves you thinking and it's just one of those endings that sticks with you. Tom Ripley will definitely not be a name I forget and honestly this was a fun enjoyable head messing movie! Definitely recommend. Go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Muppets2011

8.5 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 82: so I lowkey only watched this due to pure boredom and also cause I fell down a rabbit hole of man or muppet and came out loving this movie,this was my first introduction fully To muppets other then ride and so I thought that this movie was   fun, it's cheasy has a super easy plot to follow and very lovable characters and some great musical numbers. Jason segal is so fun here and Peter Linz as Walter is so awesome. I came out of this movie loving Walter and kinda finding a childhood comfort in him and also immediately wanting a Walter plush. Amy Adam's is fine here and the celebrity cameos were awesome here. Seeing all the muppets together was very cool too except I HATE Mrs piggy. Overall definitely a fun but super cheasy fourth wall break movie but I would watch again!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.