grootechaun’s reviews
31 published public reviews
Stargate SG-11997
wish they would revisit this world really enjoyed all of these shows
Warehouse 132009
one of my favorite sci-fi series definitely worth watching if you're into the genre
Wayne2019
good show wish it had more then just one season absolutely worth watching 👍🖖
Code 32025
good movie I'd like to think it's pretty accurate to what paramedics actually experience on the job. definitely worth watching
The Old Guard 22025
good move but wasn't as good as the first one, but still enjoyable to watch
Disclosure Day2026
absolutely a good movie. I DO BELIEVE!!!!!!!! 100% worth watching
The Beekeeper2024
love this movie, have yet to come across a Statham movie that I haven't liked..... absolutely worth watching - if John Wick was a BeeKeeper 😆
Mutiny2026
typical Statham movie definitely enjoyable to watch absolutely worth checking out
Spider-Noir2026
pretty decent, cage as a spider variant felt weird to me but he played the role well
A Discovery of Witches2018
witches, vampires & demons on my lol good show and definitely worth watching if that's your thing