Along for the Ride2022
Long story short the acting was super cringe but it was a good movie. Would I watch it again no but it’s kinda cute.
19 published public reviews
Long story short the acting was super cringe but it was a good movie. Would I watch it again no but it’s kinda cute.
This movie was another amazing old movie. Johnny depp never disappoints as he embodies every role he plays perfectly. The story line was original, and the ending made me happy. Go watch this if you love JD and cute old movies :)
This movie is amazing, not as good as the first two but still great. Not pass up on watching it, it’s so funny and has a beautiful ending haha.
This movie is just as good is the first hangover movie. And it’s just done so well, u can’t get bored while watching it. Go watch now lol!!
This is the best comedy movie I have watched! The characters are amazing and you’ll wish you were their friends. Good acting, funny jokes, action and adventure. Go watch it!:)
This movie was good ig it was a lil cringe just because of Gavin C but that’s just how he is in everything so nothing new there. This movie had a lot of suspense and jump scares. It was low key basic but I liked the fact that I didn’t know who was gonna end up alive in the end.
This movie was funny, and had some laughable moments, but also some boring moments. It was an original story line, with interesting actors. So yah I recommend you watch it:)
When I clicked on this movie I thought it would be cringe, and not worth it. As I continued to watch it was great and interesting from the start. I didn’t even have to “get into it”. The acting was great, the storyline was original and unique. The ending almost brought me to tears, it was just a really deep story about how one girl thinks she has to tend to others all the time, and leaves her self last. And then she finally figured out how to live her life to the fullest with a balance of tending to others and putting herself into that mix. So defiantly watch this if you love an original storyline that’s kind of sappy:)
This movie is pretty cringe, but honestly I think that’s the point. It shows how going through middle school is awkward and hard. Like it’s a good movie, just don’t have super high expectations.
This movie was so good and definitely worth watching. The acting was good, and the story line was something I haven’t personally seen before. The ending was predictable but still perfect:)
The best Disney live action princess movie ever. Amazing actors and just so well done.
This movie is just all around an amazing chic flick, go watch it!