Pretzel Rated Browse
← Javi

Javi’s reviews

1 published public review

Casablanca1943

10.0 🥨

**"With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love."** Oh man, this really might be the best movie ever made. It's been a while since I watched it and watching ‘When Harry met Sally' made me want to give it a rewatch so here we are. I simply love this film so much, rewatching it just reaffirmed my love for it. I mean, Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart... you can't get better than that. I also loved how political it is, which just makes the context extremely more heartbreaking and interesting. Also, the cinematography it's beautiful with that black and white, there's a specific scene when Ilsa gets into Rick's office and we see Ilsa's eyes shining into this nostalgic view... simply a masterpiece.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.