Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kenneth House

Kenneth House’s reviews

46 published public reviews

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners2022

S1 8.6 🥨

This one was highly recommended from a couple of my buddies and it very much delivered. A little slow out the gates but it makes sense as there is world building needed. I played the game so I do have context but even if you didnt, it does a great job of bringing you up to speed on how things work in Night City. Season 2 cant come sooner! David & Lucy will make it to the moon one day!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

JUJUTSU KAISEN2020

S1 8.6 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

My literal only complaint here is that I think the Culling Games part 1 slightly deviates from the main conflict. A bunch of new (to us) characters are added to fight in the games just to give the cursed energy to Kenjaku. Not a problem, just feels separate from the main conflict that took place through the first 2 seasons. Still excited for part 2 in 2027

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Primetime2026

7.7 🥨

If I could just rate Pattinson’s performance this is easily above 9. But as an entire movie - just didnt really enjoy much aside from Pattinson. None of the side characters were compelling to me. A good movie, but not one I really enjoyed watching. I think a documentary on this subject would have hit home better for me

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Resident Evil2026

8.4 🥨

Solid movie overall. As far as video game movies go, I dont have it super high but a good and fun take on a series I’ve barely played any of. Alot of poor decision making took this down from a potential 9 to me. Also the comedy felt forced in some instances. Overall enjoyable, just being slightly overrated IMO

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Dog Stars2026

5.8 🥨

I’m extremely disappointed in this one. I had pretty high hopes that it would be one to break this run we’ve been on, but it just didnt do it for me. I felt like I grinded through a really bad video game. Random side quests that had no return on the investment. Lazy acting didn’t help either. Honestly the best parts were the cinematography, Colorado looked stunning!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Mutiny2026

6.8 🥨

You’ve seen this one before. Extremely average action flick but definitely not the worst action movie of the year. But nothing that stood out aside from a few crazy fight scenes. Wait for streaming.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Star Wars: Visions Presents - The Ninth Jedi2026

8.4 🥨

I never need to see live action Star Wars again. The Ninth Jedi (and Visions in general) proves that these stories can and should be told through an animated lens. They are able to do so much more via animation. Also proves that a compelling Star Wars story exists outside of the main confines that the canon story forces on us. Between this, Maul Shadow Lord, Bad Batch and Rebels, I truly dont think I need to see anything live action from this franchise ever again. Stick to animation which they’ve done exceptionally well with

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

X-Men: First Class2011

8.5 🥨

Rewatching this one after not seeing it for about 5 years or so. Doing a chronological X Men rewatch. This one is still arguably my favorite X Men movie, largely due to James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender being my favorite versions of Professor X and Magneto. Also for 2011, this had some great looking scenes.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Spider-Man: Brand New Day2026

9.5 🥨

Marvel and Spiderman are back! The best part about this movie for me was that it felt like they got back to their roots of what makes Spiderman so great. The action scenes, the sounds of the thwips, the spidey senses, everything you love about Spiderman was here. My lone complaint is that I wish Jean wasn’t the villain, though it was done well. In my opinion the debate is over - Tom Holland is the best live action Peter Parker and Spiderman.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.