Pretzel Rated Browse
← Leon Grey

Leon Grey’s reviews

180 published public reviews

Outer Banks2020

S5 · E3 8.8 🥨

I love how Sarah is always the happy one but I keep on forgetting she is pregnant. Bless Kierra as well she’s really going through it. I find the Groff and Finch storyline boring I’m sorry.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Outer Banks2020

S5 · E1 8.4 🥨

It was nice to be back in outer banks but I Probaly should have done a rewatch because I can’t entirely remember what happened. And for the life of me I can’t remember why everyone wants this damn crown

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E46 8.0 🥨

I’m so glad Elicia went home I was so bored of that. Martha and Jordon went home and I forgot they were even there. However Ellie leaving was a mistake because Finely is just going to do her dirty. Julia I do like you but sometimes hold your tongue. Mica and Samraj being in the bottom like three times surely they have to go home soon. Mica has nearly been sent home like five times. I keep on forgetting that this season is over in like one week.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E45 8.2 🥨

I love it whenever Maya comes to the villa she needs to be back more for all stars. I loved the game and I’ve decided Jasmine and Kavan are my winners with Anglista and Simba being second place. I’m so bored of Priya and Aidan and Elicia the whole situation just really bores me. I honestly don’t care anymore.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Descendants: Wicked Wonderland2026

7.8 🥨

The budget was definitely massive for this movie because it was Probaly the best looking descendants. I’ve decided if you separate the first three movies from these two movies than they are actually quite good. I love Pink and Chloe they might have been my favourite characters. Evil Chloe should have lasted longer not going to lie. I do like Red but I felt Chloe’s pain. My favourite song was the Queen Of Hearts and Cinderella song also the have you heard about them. I loved Hazel Hook.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E44 7.0 🥨

To be honest I don’t really care about this whole situation if I’m being honest. Elicia can go home, Ellie should have stood on business and left, Finely you are boring, Priya is getting on my last nerve so is Aidan. However I don’t understand why Julia is so invested in Elicia being with Aidan. I just want Jasmine, Kavan, Anglista and Simba to have more screen time because everyone else is either annoying me or boring sorry.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E43 7.3 🥨

I’m so bored of this triangle. Elicia I have decided that you may be a good bombshell but you diss the girls too much for me to like you. Priya I have decided to drop you as a client because you kind of are a beg I’m sorry. BUT I still don’t forgive Samraj and Mica let’s not forget what they did. To be honest I keep on forgetting Martha and Jordon are even there. Also I have been in Paris so I’m doing a catch up on the five episodes I have missed.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E42 7.8 🥨

THEY ARE GONE. Thank god. Lola knew she was going home the one bit of detective skills she has used the entire time but Sean was livid because he did not want to go but he couldn’t go against it because that would have revealed he was a game player.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E40 7.7 🥨

I’m so glad that Lola and Sean are in the bottom thank god they got humbled. Julia send them home. I have never been so disappointed in someone that I have in Finely, Ellie stand on business. I miss Jasmine and Kavan.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E39 7.2 🥨

I’m a little behind on my reviews so I’ll keep it short. Elicia is ballsy I do like her, Ethan seems sweet but he is not a very good bombshell. I don’t like Finely because why are you messing it up with Ellie.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E33 8.6 🥨

Not gonna lie I love Kenzie and even Tierra grew on me. I love them but they are gone now. I don’t think Melanie and Sincere deserved a place in the finale if I’m being honest and I’m so excited for the reunion. I know who wins and it is deserved so I didn’t watch the finale.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.