Pretzel Rated Browse
← Macauly Leiher

Macauly Leiher’s reviews

17 published public reviews

The Boys2019

S5 · E8 9.5 🥨

What did you guys want? Like what did they need to do to make that finale better than it was. I truly don’t get the hate for this show i just rewatched from season 1 sorry the pandemic made you guys think it was better than it was but I think it’s been great the whole damn time

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Community2009

S3 · E12 7.7 🥨

Troy really shines in this as does Jeff however I don’t remember evil abed at the end does that pay off? We will see is the episode where evil abed takes over Troy this season I thought it was season 4 but hey maybe I’m wrong

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Community2009

S3 · E10 8.8 🥨

Probably the best holiday special, the songs are all so freaking good when I saw this episode the first time I downloaded all the songs to my phone. Also just looked up the seasons line from Under cover Christmas and man the fact that I have spent like 10 years not understanding how fantastic and meta that line is especially since the show DIED after this season in NBC’s eyes it hits even harder and I think it’s also the last Christmas special so that had to have been intentional that Dan didn’t try again. Yeah I know the die hard one exits but like I said this being the last Christmas special is so awesome because it’s the best one

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Deadpool & Wolverine2024

8.1 🥨

Just like I don’t know, have fun? Are you broken? I took my grandpa who has only seen these and the guardians movies and he loved it. So like I don’t know you guys saying it isn’t good are wrong because if he liked it then it’s a good movie that’s just like basic knowledge?

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.