UNABOMBER2026
This movie is interesting in terms of philosophy. I think it does gets a point across to the watchers about our society and what it has become. The storytelling and characters choice is interesting but it fits the vibe of the movie.
5 published public reviews
This movie is interesting in terms of philosophy. I think it does gets a point across to the watchers about our society and what it has become. The storytelling and characters choice is interesting but it fits the vibe of the movie.
Even though this show is historical and based on true events, I think it over dramatized the characters and the story itself. I had to fact checked the show a couple of times due to inconsistency. Good quick show for a quick suspense/drama.
It’s a good movie, but sometimes it can feel slow. The drama and storyline is well written and the characters are great. I just wished it was a little bit faster.
It was a good movie to sit and have dinner with. The story is compelling and it makes the viewer think about how far someone will go to avenge for love.
This movie made me think deeply about the realize how crazy a person can be just for money. This movie is has its ups and downs and it sometimes felt long, but as a movie that makes me think deeply about the character and the environment it’s worth the watch. M