Johnson Family Vacation2004
A good cast was wasted in this unfunny and unfamily friendly family movie. I laughed maybe once. The rest were all groans.
128 published public reviews
A good cast was wasted in this unfunny and unfamily friendly family movie. I laughed maybe once. The rest were all groans.
A fun adventure movie with a lot of thrills. It's a fresh take on the dinosaur genre. Catwoman and Obi-Wan running from giant reptiles - cool popcorn entertainment.
Die Hard on a ship like Undersiege with Jason Statham's macho charisma. The fight scenes are brutal and fast. I liked that the script and the execution feels like a 90s action flick.
Good to see a live concert and the behind the scenes of the production amidst the covid 19 pandemic. I liked the venue of the Beverly Hilton rooftop.
A decent origin story for Doctor Strange. The animation style though wasn't that good.
Watching it now, I kinda appreciated that it used new characters the initial movie then introduced the familiar names from the source material in the sequels. This and the second one are my favorites. Enjoyed the action and thrills. Re-watching the whole franchise now that the new reboot is out.
Great performances from the two leads but the story and execution is quite disjointed and not that engaging.
Most of the comments about this movie is the uneven tone but that's what I liked about it. It showcases Carrey's usual comedic talent while taking a risk with a darker theme. It's fresh yet familiar.
The visual style and execution was quite interesting. While the gore and violence were entertaining in an uneasy way, the story and characters were all over the place. It doesn't help that the ending was confusing as hell that I had to check the web for an explanation.
Just like the first one, this has plenty of gore that will satisfy fans and the story was just a simple follow-up to the original. Short and quite entertaining for horror hounds.
A quirky sex comedy with a bit of social commentary. The themes are uneven at times but Olivia Wilde was so hot that I just get glued onscreen whenever she's around. Good supporting cast as well.