Undisputed III: Redemption2010
Awesome fight sequences that are well shot and edited. Simple story but action-packed. The best in the franchise so far.
128 published public reviews
Awesome fight sequences that are well shot and edited. Simple story but action-packed. The best in the franchise so far.
A wacky spy comedy. Turner and Quaid have a charming chemistry. Stanley Tucci was hilarious.
Probably my least favorite Tom Hanks movie. There's something off about him in this. I didn't like most of his performance that I think he was miscast here. Nevertheless, it has some funny moments and still entertaining.
Disney and Pixar did it again! They made another sequel that I totally enjoyed like the first and second movies! The adventure, the humor and oh my... that emotional ending! The "Goodbye Andy" scene always make me teary-eyed. What an excellent moment. I love this movie franchise. ❤️
The concept was good (Run Lola Run meets Nick of Time) and it started strong but the script became dull and dumb as it went along. The situations the lead character faces were preposterous and unbelievable. Gal Gadot was okay both physically and emotionally and she looks beautiful even with blood and sweat all over but this was a bad movie.
One of the few sequels that is just as good or even better than the original. I love the story, the adventure and the emotional moment of Jessie. Made me love my toy collection more.
"ASS ASS IN" 🤣😅 This was an enjoyable buddy comedy! I wasn't expecting that Kenneth Branagh would do something like this but it was really good. Ryan Reynolds was Ryan Reynolds but was leveled up because of the chemistry between him and Sir Kenneth Branagh. Plus the action sequences with Branagh were awesome!
Rewatched this since I'm currently watching Lanterns. It was great seeing John Stewart in the limelight and his space adventure with Green Arrow, Hawkgirl and Adam Strange was a refreshing team-up. Hal Jordan as Parallax was a surprise. I just wished the battle at the finale was longer. Disappointed that a newbie like Stewart could beat Hal like that (even with that help from Ollie). Still an entertaining sci-fi mystery.
A fun teen revenge comedy with a charming cast. An easy, light and entertaining watch.
It was kinda silly but the concept of face blindness in a serial killer movie was really great. The script could have been a lot better but it was still a watchable and entertaining flick. Good to see Milla Jovovich in roles like this. Very different from the action heroines she has played.
This trilogy was a guilty pleasure. Sure, the stories were meh but it were elevated by good visuals, great music and steamy sex scenes. It has that glossy look despite the weak scripts. Dakota Johnson is hot eye candy - fully clothed or not.
Silly but quite fun 2010s teen comedy. The father daughter relationship was crazy and cute at the same time. Nothing special but had me entertained for an hour and a half.