Pretzel Rated Browse
← bpmartinez13

bpmartinez13’s reviews

55 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Resident Evil2026

7.0 🥨

Went and saw it again with the bestie. I like it better this time, looking at it from the final boss origin story perspective, rather seeing the character, Brian, as a protagonist whose goal was to beat the virus. I hope there’s a sequel.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Verity2026

8.0 🥨

Pretty true to the book. As predicted, Dakota Johnson’s performance was as monotone and predictable as every other role she has ever played, but it worked for this role.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Avengers: Endgame Encore

9.0 🥨

Great as always. I was under the impression that parts of the movie would be updated to prep for Doomsday, but it was exactly the same and the new stuff was in the mid and post credit scenes. If I hadn’t rewatched Endgame 2 weeks ago, it would have been better. lol.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

UNABOMBER2026

5.5 🥨

For being such a huge case, the movie was pretty boring. All the Harvard trauma seemed pretty unbelievable and seemed to be making the case that he was turned into what he was by the experiments. I’d like to see that proven out a little more.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Resident Evil2026

7.5 🥨

I wanted to love this movie so bad! I’m a huge fan of the games and have been playing them since I was twelve so I have a huge dedication to the series. The original movie series started off good, but then went a little crazy. I actually like Welcome to Raccoon City, unlike most people, but that was only because of all of the Easter eggs and direct references to the first two games. I was hoping that with Zach Cregger at the helm, that we would finally get a version that forced the audience to experience what made the games so loved, the long, scary sequences that made you so anxious and scared to move into the next room, puzzles and problem solving, and terrifying monsters. The monsters in this one were really cool and creative, but I would have appreciated some actual base-level normal zombies, of which I don’t the movie had any. So we’ve gotten the comic-booky and comedic versions of the movie. Can we finally get a version that is true to the games and keeps the audience in suspense and terrified? There were no (intentional ) laugh lines in the game. I’m thinking something the realm of a movie like Se7en.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.