Nimrods2026
If you like Green Day in the slightest, you’ll enjoy this movie. I adore Green Day and this movie is a ton of fun. It’s not the best movie of the year but it is definitely my favorite.
16 published public reviews
If you like Green Day in the slightest, you’ll enjoy this movie. I adore Green Day and this movie is a ton of fun. It’s not the best movie of the year but it is definitely my favorite.
It’s like the episode of the office where Michael and Jan host the dinner party, but with swingers
Buy your stock in Austin Abrams now, he’s a damn superstar. Feels like Cregger made Barbarian and Weapons to try things out for this movie, and it really worked. The humor combined with horror and engaging action made it incredibly fun to watch. My one big knock is that Paul Walter Hauser hurt this movie, starting to think I just don’t find him entertaining at all.
I loved this movie. Ethan Hawke was incredible and Russel Crowe showed out in his few scenes as well. It felt like old Hollywood with everything shot on location, beautiful locations at that. Book ending with the same shot was *chef’s kiss*
First half was rough, pacing was very bad and it was hard to hear anything with all the background noise. It was also odd that it jumped into the action so quickly but then had next to no action for the next 70 minutes. The final act though was pretty incredible and really saved the movie for me. Cool origin story for Robin Hood, but it didn’t need to be tied to that ip so I don’t quite understand the sudden change in marketing other than the fear that no one would go see it otherwise. Regardless, certainly worth a watch.
One of the most original and surreal films I’ve ever seen. Unbelievable cast, funny, and nostalgic for 90s kids
Ridley sure knows how to direct action scenes and I really enjoyed the visuals and the landscapes/set pieces. Acting was fine. But boy, some of the worst dialogue and pacing I’ve seen in years. Every time the two leads made a joke and said “bad” basically summed up how I felt about every line spoken in the film.
I’m not shocked that people don’t love this. If you were expecting Logan or an action-packed Robin Hood film, I can see why you were disappointed. This was a stunningly shot reimagining of Robin Hood as a criminal at the end of his life. The very rare action scenes were incredibly brief and brutal, with kids being half the victims we see. It was shot beautifully and the locations in Northern Ireland were breath taking. My biggest knock is that it didn’t need to be 2 hours and I did have some moments of boredom. But overall, I enjoyed it a lot
Incredible action film, the best fight choreography I’ve seen since the original Matrix films and John Wick. Some kinda shotty acting and it was a little long but still incredible movie
This was a blast, what summer blockbusters should be. Was a lot of the CGI bad and the script not great? Sure: but the action scenes and story were a ton of fun and I enjoyed it
I don’t care about the quality of this, it was absolutely hilarious