Ricardo H’s reviews
44 published public reviews
Allied2016
Contains spoilers · Show review
Que peliculon. Te parte el alma el final. Está cabrón lo cabrones que eran los espías en la WW2. Top actuación
Off Campus2026
Está más gay no verla por sentirse gay viéndola que ser gay @{user:CA843A14-4E95-41BF-AD97-85A40B076877} @{user:C766CACC-E93C-488E-9CBC-C1F95CF5740D} 👀
The Muppets2011
AM I A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OR AM I A MUPPET???? Deepest most impactful movie I’ve ever seen
Tuner2026
Baby driver meets whiplash. Great movie. It doesn’t have a really amazing and wow climax, but the actings amazing
Mexico 862026
Que pinche emoción que ya sea el mundial. Igual está cabrón ver toda la corrupcion que viene detrás de llevarte un mundial. Como dijo mi mamá “que oso los cachirules nms”
La La Land2016
Just rewatched it for the first time since it came out and MY GOD. I had it rated 9.6 but I was way off. This is probably the closest thing to the perfect movie there is. The way they build up a relationship only to break your heart, to then give you hope again, to then break it even more. They even have the audacity to show you what a good ending would’ve looked like. 10/10 soundtrack, 10/10 cast, 10/10 movie
Scary Movie2026
This was a HARD watch. I suffered every single second of this. My whoop logged me as having 3.0 stress THE WHOLE MOVIE
Fantastic Mr. Fox2009
Algo muy loco me pasó viendo esta película, pero me sigue el papá de @{user:03C5AA14-1A6C-4005-8F7D-3BC85DCB3815} entonces mejor no lo cuento
Obsession2026
No la he visto pero está cabron que el director es un tiktoker… de comedia. El bro literal se dedicaba a hacer skits de risa y pum! Saca peliculon de miedo. Crazy