Leviathan2025
Great intro to the show. As someone who’s into history something like this was a lot of fun. Glad I gave this one a try
24 published public reviews
Great intro to the show. As someone who’s into history something like this was a lot of fun. Glad I gave this one a try
They did an ok job adding the story but I think the biggest problem was trying to cram a book that long into one season. The book covers a lot more time overall with Jake going back and forth from past and future multiple times. The show has it be one time and he gets that far. I think if was an ok adaptation
Think this was a fitting way to honor magneto (at least for now) it forced Polaris and Charles to confront the memory of a man they both admired and fought at the same time. Polaris and all the danger room stuff was a lot of fun forcing the X-men to push each other to become better. We get hints at onslaught is coming with Charles embracing the idea of pushing people to their limits to help them grow. Possible villain for season 3?
Last few episodes are clear they’ve been saving the budget for the next battle. I’m thinking we might have at least one more episode before we get to another battle. Enjoying how paranoid Rhaenyra is getting as she gets pulled between her advisers and making us question how much we should be supporting her. just more interested in getting back on track with the action but i know that they need some down time with the characters.
Fun side episode with some cool parts to it. Also enjoyed the back and forth with morph and the others on the team and how much he admires Logan
Solid episode with some great action with Clark Cara and John working together. That being said I think this almost feels like this should have been the end of season 3 where we set up Superman not having his powers and learning to be Clark till he gets them back. Also needed to clear up the timeline as far as when John is borne and when does Hank beats Superman and how we get to John’s future. Just think the episode glossed over a lot of important context without explaining anything
Great and heartbreaking conclusion to the 2 parter. The ending is tragic with magneto trying to atone for everything he tried to do to save nor last episode but unknowingly setting everything into motion. Think this and part 1 should have been the premiere instead of the other 3 episodes.
Another great performance my Emma showing Rhaenyra and how overwhelmed she is now that she’s gotten everything she thought she’s wanted all this time. Also loved the audio design with the audio going in and out and muffled to let us get inside her head. Also does a perfect job setting up the end game of the season and the series. And how small cracks lead to her downfall
Daemon having the time of his life getting to do the one thing he’s wanted to do his entire life. And Emma Darcy gives the preference of the season so far! Can’t wait for the rest of the season
Wasn’t my favorite episode of the season so far was more interested in what was going on with cyborg Superman then the jimmy subplot. But I think we’re getting to the main part of the season and I want to see if it can pick up the momentum
Enjoyed seeing magneto being the optamistic and forgiving one for once with professor x being unwilling to see the good in apocalypse. Magneto sees himself in nur and when he turns on them he’s on the receiving end of what he’s put the professor through for years.
Even though I knew what was going to happened the battle was more brutal then I was expecting!!! Hopefully it can keep up that energy the rest of the season. I know this was going to be the end of season 2 but I’m more then ok with this being the start of season 3 and glad they held off on doing it