Stuart Fails to Save the Universe2026
Contains spoilers · Show review
🖖🏻 I leave it to that.
10 published public reviews
🖖🏻 I leave it to that.
I enjoyed how each universe has a different theme ish. And I am amazed how they kept the cameos a secret. I was shocked to see Penny! Also want to mention the beginning introduction are fun to watch. Haven’t skipped it.
It was so fun and slow for the pilot episode. I didn’t expect a cameo happening on the first episode but it was great to see Raj again. It’s a cute concept for Stuart to have a spin off. I miss the gang. Hope to see them in the future episodes.
I am so glad Cal and Maggie are hopefully healing as a whole. I am hoping the next season there will be a wedding and the adoption of Tracey and Ben. And maybe a little hint of Maggie being pregnant too? In Season 5. If there is another mystery man that Maggie tried to forget, I could be done with this series. Though Sully isn’t in this season, it still didn’t feel right without him. This whole series is built by him and the Sullivan Crossing!
“Bring Aegon the U•SUR•PER to me!”
I have no words at the end. But it was a great episode to start but I hope they know how to keep us hooked when it starts with a battle.
It is such a tragedy for both mother and son and how our culture ignores mental health. I wished he knows that he doesn’t have to fight it alone and can ask for help.
I really hate how everyone treated Max. To feel left out. Always assume that she isn’t interested is joining them. She tried not to make it about herself which this time, she should. I hope she won’t do something worse.
I found it hilarious to see Shoyo expression of Tobio being in the same school. And how desperate they want to join the club.