seth’s reviews
21 published public reviews
Brooklyn Nine-Nine2013
Fuck man this show is badass. Love the Jake and Amy arc over this season so much. I can remember being so invested
Brooklyn Nine-Nine2013
First watched in 7th grade when my new friend showed it to me at a sleepover. That guy is still my friend and we still talk about this show
A Series of Unfortunate Events2017
Another beautiful season with some of the best episodes of the entire series (Penultimate Peril). The only episode I don’t think really excelled was the finale (The End). They rushed everything and I don’t understand why the choice to make one of the longest books only 1 hour and 1 episode. So weird
A Series of Unfortunate Events2017
Holy shit! I remember being absolutely blown away by this second season. Entirely better than the first and once again improves on the books tenfold
A Series of Unfortunate Events2017
Such an underrated tv show, fucking brilliant first season that does so much for this world. Also hey when developing a series like this from books, 2 1-hour episodes is the way to go. They left almost nothing unchecked and managed to improve upon the books
Peacemaker2022
I kept wanting to like this as much as the previous season but it just didn’t quite get there for me. Not a huge fan of
Severance2022
Arguably even better than season 1, possibility to be one of the greatest shows of all time
Severance2022
One of the most original tv show concepts in a long time and it delivers tenfold. I watched season 1 back when it came out and the wait for season 2 was unbearable bro. Great fucking show