Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kevin Sandoval

Kevin Sandoval’s reviews

68 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Avengers: Endgame2019

10.0 🥨

My goodness I cannot wait for Avengers Endgame Encore. I was not fortunate enough to see Endgame in theaters when it first came out as I was away. I didn’t see it until a little over a year later. While it still hits emotionally and the hype is still there for me. I absolutely cannot wait to experience it in theaters! Absolutely love this one. It’s just an amazing way to tie up a culmination of films. 10 years leading up to this film and it absolutely pays off. I still get so overhyped when Cap takes the hammer. Like so hyped I get overstimulated and overwhelmed with such epicness I just tear up cause I am witnessing absolute cinema!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Buddy2026

7.9 🥨

Honestly I very much enjoyed this. I have a lot of question about how this universe works and I hope we do get sequels going deeper into it and further explaining the lore. Honestly this is a fresh idea. It reminds me of Hulu’s Mr. Crockett but like actually good! The ending kind of fell flat for me but overall I enjoyed it and it did keep me intrigued.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Avengers2012

8.9 🥨

Amazing first Avengers film. I remember the build up to this and the leaked photos going around. Like rewatching it, it’s just an amazing movie and a good pay off to the first couple of films. I will say, this is Cap’s worse suit for sure. And I think the end battle goes on for a little too long. Not a lot, like just a time bit. Still love this tho.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma2026

6.8 🥨

Um idk where to start. This was definitely a movie. I’ll start by saying it’s actually amazing visuals. Like I loved the visual style of the film. I also think the meta commentary worked for me as well. I enjoyed the 80’s slasher vibes it gave at times and I also thought it was quiet funny in parts. I think this is a good film, I just wasn’t the right audience for it.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.