Pretzel Rated Browse
← veljko

veljko’s reviews

26 published public reviews

The Sopranos1999

S4 · E3

Really different from most episodes, feel like it was so focused around the protests and columbus that the other two storylines that happened (that were big imo) just seemed kinda rushed, but maybe im speaking too early

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Sopranos1999

S3 10.0 🥨

Okay it was a great one, This season was stacked with series highlights, I guess my favorite episodes would be Another Toothpick, Pine Barrens and Amor Fou, but Employee of the Month, University containted some of the heaviest scenes I've ever watched and one of my season highlights was definitely the funeral in the second episode. Excited to see where the show goes with AJ, as Meadow was much different this season. I'm also very curious about Paulie and whether we see any change in trust/loyalty in the future as a lot of this season was hinting at something like that. After watching the first episode of this season I thought it would be way more surveillence related but I guess I was wrong, but right at the end just when I thought there would be nothing police related they are setting up Andrea's friendship for the next season, so I'll see what happens with that. I also liked the introduction of new characters like Gloria and Ralphie (and Jackie Jr not being new, but more prominent). However I do hope we don't get a new Richie/Ralphie "rival" character in season 4 and instead work with what already exists? Idk I'm just making shit up instead of starting s4. Oh and idk i think I slightly favour this to season 2, the gap is really small and honestly it might be because I finished this season so quickly compared to how I dragged out season 2

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Sopranos1999

S3 · E11

This is one of the best episodes of the show so far FOR SURE. It felt so different compared to anything else and at parts it felt like watching a thriller, but it was funny as well. I do have to say tho, paulie is getting on my nerves this season (still love him)

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Sopranos1999

S3 · E4

I've seen a lot of disturbing shit whether its on the internet or film or in other tv shows but I've never felt discomfort the way I did when that scene was on the screen. Really heavy episode, hope to see more of _the_ _aftermath_ in the following episodes.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Sopranos1999

S2 9.0 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

Unfortunately dragged this one out for too long, and that has nothing to do with the quality of the show. I think I liked this season even better than the first one, it had a really strong middle part of the season and a great ending. Too hard to pick season highlights for this one, but i guess the ones that stuck out the most to me were 5, 7, 8, 12 and 13 (i tried so hard to choose only 3 but it was impossible) Really enjoyed Carmela's character progression from the first season. Also I'm curious to see if there's any big new characters in the next season and what the general plot is gonna be abt

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.