Pretzel Rated Browse
← alex .

alex .’s reviews

38 published public reviews

Pressure2026

8.4 🥨

“Weathermen are boring sure, but the weather is never boring…. Why don’t they ask, why does it rain? Why does the wind move? What is the wind?” Who would’ve thought the weather to be such a pivotal piece of history for D-Day, surely not the first thing I think of. Beautiful film, slightly reminiscent of Oppenheimer.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Backrooms2026

6.9 🥨

another anxiety-inducing film.. I’m not quite sure I understand the lore towards the end but definitely entertaining to say the least lol. absolutely reminded me of playing the game from years back

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.