Frank Castle’s reviews
91 published public reviews
Band of Brothers2001
Give Marc Warren his award for this . Rip to all those men. This show is truely beautiful
Stuart Fails to Save the Universe2026
Not as bad as the grass ep but still not that great
Band of Brothers2001
Peak of brothers but also this is generally One of the first episodes of a tv show that is truely so well done and amazing . Also David schwimmer is absolutely a complete Contrast to his character in friends and that is great
Venom: Let There Be Carnage2021
One of the best marvel movies every. I love and relate to Eddie so much bro he's a good comfort charact
Buddy2026
Rating every movie I watch this year for first time movie 80: I saw this on tiktok in parts, it was very good, Keegan Michael Kay kills it as buddy , he is unrecognizable I didn't know it was him at all. The kids all kill it as well and they deserve their stripes and really kill it. The gore is a lot but it works. The plot is very messy though and I can see why people said it was crappy because the plot is all over the place but it works . Cristin Milioti Is fantastic and is really good and she really shines here. All the kids shine very well. All the supporting actors also kill it . I will say that the tv show element was better then going into the real world. They should of kept it as more of a tv show vibe instead of jumping into the real world. The costumes are amazing and the make up effects and everything are really good. Buddy when he gets burnt is has a really cool effect and costume to him that's cool and looks very disturbing. This movie definitely deserves more love and a sequel cause that ending was wack. Go watch!
The Italian Job2003
Rating every movie 79: fun movie but this is definitely an oceans eleven ripp off. The characters are pretty close to the oceans characters and they are also trying to steal some type of money so. Charlie should be in an oceans film though .