Pretzel Rated Browse
← Frank Castle

Frank Castle’s reviews

91 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Fast and the Furious2001

10.0 🥨

I saw it on the big screen in theaters it was FUCKING AMAZING . I noticed a few things I didn't the first few times and seeing Jesse's death and Vince's injury on the big screen hurt differently, also seeing the family scene and some other scenes hit different too. GO SEE IT

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Ted 22015

8.5 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 78: this was peak. I don't know why it flopped . It is better then the first and way more funnier and Amanda seyfried sings and has a absolute beautiful voice, seriously mean ol moon is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a while. This movie had me in a whirlwind of emotions I didn't expect John to actually die for a sec....now I can't wait for the cartoon. Definitely go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.