Your Friends & Neighbors2025
Pensé que habían arruinado la segunda temporada. Pero ha tenido un gran come back. Empezó horrible y cada episodio está mucho mejor. 🤝
66 published public reviews
Pensé que habían arruinado la segunda temporada. Pero ha tenido un gran come back. Empezó horrible y cada episodio está mucho mejor. 🤝
It’s cool to see a different spider-man, much older and weak. A lot more realistic. It does feel a bit low budget. Still good first episode
Write a manifesto and quit the job 🚀 “it’s a mission statement”
Nice wholesome finale for Nigel. First time at @{user:5E5B102B-57E3-4B5D-8EBE-763B48F6EBE0}
Sin duda, en mi 🥨 Top 4 No hay otra serie que se compare con lo completa que es. Y qué buen final. Don Draper es uno de los personajes más cabrones que he visto en una serie.
La historia está muuy cool, y muy entretenida pero se ve que la quisieron hacer rápido esta temporada.
Season 1 was great, and I highly recommend it. Still entertaining, but now it feels more like a comfort show and nowhere near as strong as the early episodes.
I couldn’t sleep after watching this. Too stressed after that super graphic ending. I was not expecting that at all. But great episode overall. 7.5🥨 because the the animation keeps getting worse
Not what I expected at all. I thought I was getting something more dramatic, closer to Interstellar, but this was much lighter, warmer, and funnier. Comedy is a hard genre for me to judge, though I totally see why people enjoy it.
💯 Recommended. Miss the slower pace of movies around this time.