Taxi Driver1976
I don’t think i’ve seen De Niro this young before. Watched this on my way to NYC…
66 published public reviews
I don’t think i’ve seen De Niro this young before. Watched this on my way to NYC…
Definitely not a family living room watch. Wait for everyone to go to bed. Very weird scenes, but that’s kind of the point.
Binged all of S5 in one night. It’s insane how the entire season unfolds over a single day, from 5am to nightfall, and still has so much to tell. I’ve never been more stressed by a TV show, and the character development is A-tier. It would’ve been cool to see the aftermath, though the series barely shows happy people. I guess that’s just not part of the theme.
So much going on for the start of a season. I watched S2 so long ago i barely remember some the characters. Seven more days for the next one…
Very well written mini series. Horror, comedy and mystery all into one, somehow well-balanced. I watched the Americans so i know the main character is one of the best actors out there.
Just watched the first episode. 😐 There will not be a second episode for me.
Nicolas Cage work is good, and the concept of a retiring Spider-Man is great. The black-and-white visual style and camerawork is impressive. The tone is all over the place though, actors lean goofy like it’s a children’s superhero story, yet it tries to go darker, and the writing can’t support either direction. Some actors are drastically better than others, which only makes the weaker ones more distracting. A lot of potential…
This is starting to feel like Glass Onion instead of a Spider-Man.