Pretzel Rated Browse
← moriah.balogh

moriah.balogh’s reviews

19 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Bling Ring2013

5.0 🥨

I watched this movie because I love Emma Watson, and I usually love Sofia Coppola movies. This movie did not live up to my expectations, it was honestly kind of boring. I think it’s still worth watching. Just don’t have super high expectations.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

One Tree Hill2003

8.0 🥨

This show is super great overall, and it has the long episode long series plus to it. But if you are going to start watching this just know the first couple seasons are great, but as you get farther into it, it’s honestly a little wacky and random. But it’s still good and has amazing actors and actresses:)

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Till2022

7.5 🥨

Actually such a sad and heartbreaking movie. But the acting is amazing, and the story line is really good and super interesting. If you love watching movies set in the olden days, you will like this.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Send Help2026

9.0 🥨

I started watching this movie because of the two main character actors, I have watched their acting before and it’s never let me down. This movie they were next level amazing actors too. This movie doesn’t have that constant set change, but it is still so interesting. And the ending was something I didn’t predict at all. So if you’re thinking of watching this, pls do. It’s great!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Elle2026

S1 · E1 8.2 🥨

At first when I was watching this, it seemed basic and I wasn’t to sure it was original. For the most part it’s a basic popular girl moves, and has to make new friends. But as I continued watching the show was very interesting and much more than what I thought in the beginning.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.