Succession2018
The final scene of this episode is one of the best of the show. Brian Cox is one of a kind.
34 published public reviews
The final scene of this episode is one of the best of the show. Brian Cox is one of a kind.
Kendalls energy in this episode really sparks the excitement for the rest of the season. The war is on.
Jaw dropping episode. The shock this episode made me feel part of it, which is a special feeling to have as a viewer. Arguably the best episode of television ever.
Honestly such a perfect show. This is probably the best ending of any show I’ve watched. Wrapped up and concluded perfectly, which many of my favorite shows struggled with. Also probably the best overall acting across thr board of any show I’ve watched.
I say better than BOTB. This instilled more fear of the main enemy of the show. I wanted to see the strength of the white walkers here; and I always love scenes with the Wildlings
The most shocking thing I’d ever seen on television at the time. I remember where I was and who I watched it with.
A great bridge episode to establish what’s next after the 2nd best season of the show.
This was a fun, adventurous episode. Not my favorite, but a solid standalone episode.
This is where the show took a turn. The moment Tyrion suggested going up to steal a wight to show to Cersei, the rest of the plot of dialogue became lower quality.
This episode gave me so much goosebumps. I was not expecting the Dothraki to attack and demolish the Lannisters like that. This was a battle we’ve been talking about since the 2nd episode of the show… the Dothraki in the open field. Very well done and a well paid homage to the story that was building to this.
The ending to what was once my favorite show of all time was truly sad to see. A completely rushed, disrespectful plot adaptation to the genius of George RR Martin. It just didn’t feel like the right goodbye, and while I appreciate the sentiment it created, it just didn’t sit right with me after so much dedication to this show.
So many things happened in this episode at random and it was so frustrating that immediately after the main plot of the whole show, we just move on. Actually zero mention of the white walkers ever again. It was basically a “fuck you” for watching and caring about anything that happened besides Dany’s claim for the throne.