Pretzel Rated Browse
← Jack Goodrich

Jack Goodrich’s reviews

34 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Game of Thrones2011

S8 · E3 8.7 🥨

As disappointing as it was, it was one of the best standalone episodes of the show. In the context of the story and everything that has built up to this, I just wish I saw (literally) more in this episode and story.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Game of Thrones2011

S6 · E9 9.5 🥨

I think this is one of the best pieces of film in the world, but I don’t consider this the best episode of the show. I don’t think an entire episode needed to be built around this. I consider it a top 5 episode but I don’t know if I consider it top 3.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Game of Thrones2011

S6 · E10 10.0 🥨

This is the best episode of television I’ve ever watched. The opening scene with Cersei, to establishing endings and beginnings for characters and storylines that we’ve been following for 6 seasons, was truly the peak of this television show. Phenomenal acting, dialogue, and music. What makes it so good to me is how good it was, even after directly following up to The Battle of The Bastards. Fantastic episode.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Boys2019

S5 · E8 5.9 🥨

Extremely dissapointing in the context of the whole show and what led to this episode. However, better than a lot of the episodes of this season. Unfortunate ending for one of my favorite shows of all time.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.