ted2024
“Nice robot costume! Are those the boxes your father used to move out?” — John
136 published public reviews
“Nice robot costume! Are those the boxes your father used to move out?” — John
“He says he’s not coming because you’re a disappointment to him and he’s glad he left and he likes his adopted Korean kids better.” — Ted
A tragic end but I wouldn’t expect much less from this show. I do like what they did with Ali’s character but I wish they spent a little more time with the characters who have been in the show since the beginning.
“It’s like you wear a neon sign that says, “Raw dog me, I’m a bottom.””— Queen Maeve “The most important shit of my life and I’m countin’ on coked out Eurotrash… shit’s bafflin’.” — Mother’s Milk
“I still remember the _Penthouse_ I used. June. Danielle Deneau. Bush like a Pomeranian.” — Soldier Boy “I would say you guys are overstaying your welcome, but what welcome?” — The Legend “Between you and me, Soldier Boy did to singing what pantyhose did to finger-fucking.” — The Legend
Herogasm… what more is there to say… “The Cos. That’s a real man. Holy shit, did he make some strong drinks.” — Soldier Boy
Butcher at his darkest. Hughie no longer the canary. The Betrayal of MM. And of course the introduction of Paul Reiser’s The Legend. “I was balls deep in Golden Geisha and Marlon Brando was apparently balls deep in me. What, that's gay now? Fuck you. Who cares, what's the difference?"— The Legend “With great power comes the absolute certainty that you’ll turn into a right cunt.” — William “Billy” Butcher
Kimiko going John Wick on some Russian oligarch with nothing but Seven-themed vibrators. Neuman turning on Stan Edgar. Edgar calling Homelander “bad product.” Butcher and Hughie on Temp V. Soldier Boy. Supersonic. Action-packed episode. “You are not a god. You are simply… Bad product.” — Stan Edgar
“I don’t use a plate when I eat your mother’s savory vagine” — Frenchie
Contains arguably the most tragic moment in the series where Butcher calls Hughie to resign that his way is the right way only for Hughie to confess the opposite. The Neuman reveal, Butcher’s first use of Temp V, and Homelander’s speech. Great episode. “Oh and I may have signed us up to adopt a child.” — Hughie