Pretzel Rated Browse
← Leon Grey

Leon Grey’s reviews

180 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Not Suitable for Work2026

S1 · E9 8.7 🥨

No no no I don’t want Davis and AJ, I’m not a fan. It’s suppose to be AJ and Josh. I’m going to miss the girls that Kel was teaching they were quite iconic. Also I’m here for Abi and Kel now. I love them.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Carmen Sandiego2019

S1 · E1 8.4 🥨

I absolutely loved this show when I was younger and I was feeling nostalgia. I love Carmen’s origin story and she might be the ultimate badass. I love Le Femme Rouge that always makes me laugh.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Not Suitable for Work2026

S1 · E8 8.8 🥨

I HATE MEN. Bill you can go away quit your job please selfish cow. Davis really gets on my nerves. I like Kal and Abi they have such tension. I love Abi and what’s his name the one whose dad is getting divorced. He has really grown on me.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E21 9.8 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

This was one of the best episode in all of reality tv I loved. Aniya’s speech I felt like I was watching greys anatomy like the emotion was so raw I feel like she’s needs an Oscar. Kayda is an icon but she needs to know that Alana got removed because she thinks that Zach came back to her on his own not because he didn’t have a choice. Trinity and Bryce might be my winners they are so adorable and trinity is the villa spokesperson. KC and Tie tie leave my villa now and quick same with Paramaida and Corbin or whatever your names are. The fact they are so male centered worries me. Aniya Carl was right there RIGHT THERE. All of the girls booing Corbin was amazing. Jadien knew how to enter the villa right she picked a good guy and kept quiet when all of the other casa girls didn’t. Ariana I don’t know how you are holding your tongue but I think she is struggling.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.