Pretzel Rated Browse
← Leon Grey

Leon Grey’s reviews

180 published public reviews

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E25 8.9 🥨

Write im going back to my long reviews: Kayda & Zach - IM SO GLAD THAT SHE FOUND OUT THAT THE GIRL LEFT CASA. Zach not telling her that was so calculated im sorry. He wanted to seem more heroic than he was by coming back to Kayda and making the choice rather than choice being made for him. Kayda deserves better. Zach I wanted to like you but I don’t because i feel like your very opinionated, hypocritical and think your better than all. Trinity & Bryce - I mean my winners if I’m being honest. Trinity I love you. Sincere calling you out I was like get behind me. I hated it. Melanie & Sincere - MELANIE YOU DESERVE BETTER. Seeing Sincere’s clips all put together made me realise that he is not right for her or anyone. He just says sorry and expects forgiveness and is never really sincere about his actions. The fact you could see the boys all quiet during his movie says volumes the boys only jump to defend each other when the girls come at one of them however when Melanie stayed quiet that’s when they were all SILENT. Melanie you are my favourite islander possible from both season 8 and season 13 of the UK. Tierra & KC - TO THINK SHE WAS JUST GROWING ON ME. I have gone right off of her. KC you aren’t sorry you said you are sorry that it got out. And then you tried to flip the script on Aniya which really annoyed me. Just leave my villa. Parmida & Corbin - Leave my villa as well. You asked to be closed off well close it off else where. I don’t even really hate Parmida but I really hate Corbin. Aniya - You ate this episode. The boys all ganging up on her was not it, they are forgetting that she saw everything on the live stream however I do think the girls would have been annoyed either way if KC had bought someone back I do hate to say it though. Carl - A walking green flag. I want a Carl. That kiss with Aniya was hot. I love everything about him. Amora - I mean don’t get me wrong I love her and her and Gal I could see the chemistry. But if she left I wouldn’t be that fussed. Kenzie & Dylan - I was definitely not expecting that reaction from Dylan not going to lie. I mean he has only been in a couple with her four days but I think she needed to see that her actions upset people. Kenzie, Jen was right about you and that’s what annoyed her so much she didn’t even really have a leg to stand on. Jen & Gal - Jen deserves so much better because if Gal finds out that Kenzie isn’t feeling him he will go right back to Jen. I hate Gal but I like him and Amora. My Clients: Melanie Jen Trinity Aniya Bryce Carl

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Stuck in the Middle2016

S1 · E17 7.6 🥨

I was feeling nostalgic for this show not gonna lie. I really missed watching it might do a full rewatch. I loved this show when I was younger. Top ten Disney shows if you ask me actually top five.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E24 8.4 🥨

I get the whole taking it slow business with Carl but COME ON. KC asking for a hug from Aniya I mean the audacity I bet he wants her now. I feel like Zach thinks he had a choice to recouple but he didn’t because the girl was gone. Kenzie I’m sorry but for a person who never has options who also want options. Melanie deserves better. Jen DESERVES better I hate Gal or whatever his name is. He only used Jen as a meal ticket to get into the villa to get to know Kenzie and now Jen is my client. Current clients: Melanie Jen Trinity Bryce Carl Aniya

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E30 8.2 🥨
Contains spoilers · Show review

The selfies I’m so glad they were sent. And let me tell you those boys are none the wiser. They were too egotistical too realise the photos could have been something. Kavan I’m so disappointed in you, you were my client but I’m firing you. Aidan I don’t know what you have against Jasmine just shut up like shut up please. He clearly has something against her and I hate it. However Jasmine slightly annoyed me this episode because why were you trying to convince Priya to take Jordan back who has said he didn’t like Priya just to get to know Jasmine. That really annoyed me Jasmine was just looking out for herself but apart from that I was fine with her. Mica just annoys me. Lola you’re an idiot I’m sorry but you might be the worse detective ever. Anglista delulu is not the solulu wake up. Ellie I think you’ll be okay. Carlos I don’t understand why you think Priya would be saying he’s my number one, he also annoyed me. Neveah please your not coupled up with Simba and it gets on my nerves that you think you are however you did clock him which I loved. Mara you are a baddie I hope you make it back to the main villa. I highkey ship Lorenzo and Julia.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E29 7.4 🥨

I don’t understand why Neveah is crying I mean you need to just go crazy not act like your coupled up. Julia is really funny I like her and Lorenzo I hate to say it. Yasmin is 1000% recoupling with Tommy because it’s a mix of Aidan and Lorenzo. I don’t really know what any of the Casa boys names are. Jasmine is going to crash out when she finds out what Kavan has been doing in Casa. Jasmine needs to start exploring but she won’t without a push. Ellie is the same I feel bad for her I can see her winning the show if she continues going the way she is going. I’m cautious for my girl Priya because I don’t know if the boy she is with is just using her as an easy ticket for the villa. Anglista I really think that you are delusion I know you like Simba but it’s holding you back now. I’m excited for the selfie challenge tomorrow I hope the villa girls get to see those photos.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E23 8.8 🥨

THANK GOD CARL IS BACK. I needed him to come back for Aniya however he is allow to have his walls up. KC if the Megan Thee Stallion is calling you out then you know it’s true. KC just thinks he’s done nothing wrong and it really annoys me. Corbin was so quiet this challenge after he got called out. I love my superior six Jen, Kayda, Trinity, Aniya, Melanie and Kenzie. Also Sincere saying Jen was brand new shut up, Jen get behind me.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E28 8.2 🥨

I mean my heart is racing already I’m nervous for my villa girls. I knew Jasmine would be missing Kavan but he wouldn’t be missing her. I’m surprised that Mica is missing Samraj though didn’t think she would. Ellie and Finely they are Probaly going to go back to each other i would be surprised if they didn’t. Anglista babe two men are interested in you don’t waste it also Simba was never in the dog house let’s not be ridiculous. Charleen is coming back to that let’s not be foolish. Sean his head might turn. I want the girls to see how the guys act in Casa before Casa is over so they explore more.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Grey's Anatomy2005

S16 · E21 7.3 🥨

I mean a bit of underwhelming finale but they get a pass because they got shut down because of COVID. I’m glad Richard was okay. You know what I stand behind Teddy with Tom.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.