Pretzel Rated Browse
← bpmartinez13

bpmartinez13’s reviews

55 published public reviews

The Invite2026

9.0 🥨

This movie was a wild ride, I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to stay on. The beginning is so chaotic and loud it reminded me of Uncut Gems, but that eventually passes to give the audience a very nuanced view of human relationships. All of the acting was great, but I was impressed most by Penelope Cruz. She was amazing. Not sure I’ll ever want to watch it again, but I definitely support it for award season.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Avatar: The Last Airbender2024

S2 4.0 🥨

Loved the first season, but this one was really boring. It simultaneously felt super slow and rushed at the same time. I do remember season 2 of the original show was also pretty slow, but it was still really good. I’m disappointed in the adaptation of “Tales of Ba Sing Se.” it was such a great episode with some highly emotional parts to it (Iroh and his son) that had no impact at all on the live version.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Furious2026

9.0 🥨

I definitely came to see some gratuitous violence, and was not disappointed. I was impressed with the various characters' personalities and backgrounds, as well as how each one seemed to have a unique fighting technique. They took some really creative and pressige twists on fight choreography, though at times it got a little ridiculous and a little long. Still a great watch.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.