Scary Movie2026
I don’t care about the quality of this, it was absolutely hilarious
17 published public reviews
I don’t care about the quality of this, it was absolutely hilarious
A hilarious acid trip of a movie. It’s devil wears Prada meets LSD, much more surreal than I was expecting
This movie was great. I never thought a movie about weather during WW2 would be captivating and emotional but it was. Brendan Fraser was a little out of his depth in this role in moments and incredibly cartoony, but that’s really my only major knock on it. Definitely one to check out
First five minutes are incredible. Really cool premise that’s also a cookie cutter horror movie, but that’s ok. One really brutal death too and certain moments are genuinely scary. Playing a remix of Iggy Pop’s Passenger at the end was also great
Not bad but it seems very low budget and basically just a continuation of Agent Carter, I was expecting more