INVINCIBLE2021
Fantastic entry, best season since 1, and I’m so very excited to see where the show goes next
21 published public reviews
Fantastic entry, best season since 1, and I’m so very excited to see where the show goes next
4 episodes this season carry the entire thing im ngl. Those episodes are ridiculously good but the rest is not
Not horrible but definitely some stinkers and not nearly as awesome as first season
Badass first season, especially with episode 1, 7, and 8. I mean they’re perfect and this is easily the best season of this show
One episode left and gotta say, things are not looking up. Probably the worst season of this show
Not nearly as good as the last couple seasons, but it’s way over-hated. There were lots of good things in these episodes albeit hidden and not evident on a first watch
So many entwined plot lines with no idea who to trust. Characters are all much more gray than previous seasons and that’s a good thing. Finale eats it though
One of greatest opening seasons ever, wish it continued with this same tone into s5