Pretzel Rated Browse
← Kevin Sandoval

Kevin Sandoval’s reviews

68 published public reviews

Spider-Noir2026

S1 7.4 🥨

I like the old times acting they did here. Especially Nicolas Cage. He truly embodies the 1930s era of acting. The show does feel low budget but I do feel that is intentional to the vibe they were going, at least that’s what I got. It is a bit slow paced in parts and i found myself just a bit bored in some scenes. I think the black and white works super well. Overall, I had fun with it.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Backrooms2026

7.6 🥨

It was a decent directorial debut. The lore into the backrooms I think was pretty good. I do feel like you can build more movies in this universe. There’s a twist I do not see coming at all with one of the main characters that did take me by surprise. One of the drawbacks for me is that is is a little slow paced story wise. I think the slow pacing works when you are in the backrooms as it builds that tension of not knowing what will pop up around the corner, but you do feel it drag a bit when it is outside the backrooms focussing on the characters. I would’ve like for the characters to be fleshed out a bit more than they were. Overall I did enjoy the film. It is a good one.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

I Love Boosters2026

7.8 🥨

I understood most but some of the scenes or imagery did go over my head but overall I really enjoyed this film. It is so funny and chaotic. I think Keke Palmer is amazing in anything she is in and she does not disappoint in this film. I think the style of the director is so unique and such a fresh take on filmmaking. To me, it really stands out. I think what makes the film so great is what that premise can adhere to in society. It’s a film I wouldn’t mind watching again!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Passenger2026

6.7 🥨

Gives off like 2000’s horror movie vibes which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Jump scares are pretty predictable and the writing at times is so bad it’s funny. It’s a fun watch, but you can probably wait for it to go to streaming.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Boys2019

S5 · E8 8.7 🥨

A bit of a rocky season tbh. But overall, I think they stuck the landing with the finale. I felt it went the way it needed to go and it was a satisfying conclusion for me. There were some loose ends that were not tied up but I get they left that open to revisit in future spin offs and what not.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

In the Grey2026

7.2 🥨

A bit of a slow start, but once it starts it does not stop. It gave me Tom Clancy’s Wildlands vibes. If you’ve played that game, you’ll see what I mean by that. I think the action sequences were good. I think it could do with a little more character development. Overall it is a fun watch.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.