Kevin Sandoval’s reviews
68 published public reviews
Deadpool2016
Still funny. Some jokes are outdated for sure, but I still like it.
The New Mutants2020
Bit more cheesy than I remember. This had such good potential.
Dark Phoenix2019
Second time is definitely not the charm. And I’m not talking about the rewatch.
X-Men: Days of Future Past2014
2nd best X-Men film in my opinion. Such an amazing build up to this one. Love it.
X-Men: First Class2011
One of the best X-Men films hands down. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy are absolutely amazing.
X-Men: The Last Stand2006
I’ve gotta say, not as bad as i remember. Not good, but still entertaining.
X22003
That opening scene is just pure cinema. Nearly a perfect film. Cyclops is so underutilized in these films, it’s a shame.
X-Men2000
Having rewatched it. For being a 26 year old movie, it still holds up. Yeah some of the effects didn’t age well but still one of the good ones I’d say.
Scary Movie2026
It’s scary movie, like what can you expect really. All you really need to know is that you’ll definitely laugh. Not all the jokes hit, and to be honest I was expecting a bit more, but I still did laugh. I think it has some good jokes in there. Regina’s Brenda is always the highlight in these films for me. Just turn your brain off and have a good time with this one!