Pretzel Rated Browse
← Frank Castle

Frank Castle’s reviews

91 published public reviews

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb2014

7.5 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 77: finally finished watching all of these and it was a fun surprise. I think the second one is the best overall but this one was very fun. It has a simple plot but has great chemistry between actors . It is also Robin Williams last movie and it hits hard especially his final scene. Rebel Wilson adds comedy to cast and Dan Steven's adds great action to the film. Very fun cameo from Alice Eve and Hugh Jackman . I didn't realize that the huge ackman meme came from here. It was cool seeing a younger Skyler giosondo here and he is very good. Overall their is one plot whole having to do with the ending scene but other then that this one is very fun and made me shed a tear. Go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Spider-Man: Brand New Day2026

10.0 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 76; one of my most anticipated films of this year and it delivered, this is the best tom holland Spider-Man movie. This is tom and Sadie sinks best role. This movie hits you in the feels for sure, I found myself crying and tearing up at certain parts , seeing this with a full audience is definitely great, the reactions are so fun. The story is very good, and the effects are some of marvels best in a long time, and so are the fight scenes, I was dissapointed by mark ruffalo because he was barley in the movie despite them promoting him, same goes for tombstone,scorpion,boomerang and the hand they are barley in the movie. Everything to do with Sadie's character was great and she played very well. Zendaya and Jacob batalon were great as well and it was fun seeing eman estafandi for a short time. Liza Colón-Zayas was very fun and did very good at her role and was sorta motherly to Peter throughout the film, Tramall Tillman was great in this film too. Florence Pugh was amazing as well and it was great to see her in the film, it was also nice to see Marisa Tomei reprise her role as aunt May and it was good they didnt really use de aging affects on tom for the one scene. The scene where Peter tries to end himself was very real and it hit hard and tom absolutely crushes it. Now my biggest standout was Jon Bernthal .HE KILLED IT AS FRANK(per usual) FRANK WAS FUNNY , KIND AND COMFORTING AND JON PLAYED WITH TOM SO WELL, their chemistry was fantastic and was very good and real. It reminds me why Frank is my comfort character. Overall this is marvels best movie since thunderbolts . Definitely go watch on the big screen with a full audience. Ps. I love Jon Bernthal.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Spaceballs1987

6.0 🥨

Rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 75: didn't really know what to expect but it was fun. This movie cheasy and campy and not really done well but you can tell why it's a cult classic  and Rick moranis gives a great performance and a very fun performance, John candy is great and bill pullman is too. Overall I don't fully see the hype but it is fun.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Toy Story 52026

7.2 🥨

Rating   every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 74 : okay so I wasn't gonna see this one in theaters but then I was invited too and I have to say it was a pleasant surprise, this one hits you in the feels as soon as the beginning with Jesse starts, this movie honestly was very sad but very nostalgic ,I found myself laughing and being sorta invested in the plot which hasn't really happened with many new Disney movies. The animation is good and it actually isn't cringe, I found myself to relate to Bonnie a lot as I was the same way growing up. I did find Jesse and woody to be a little bit annoying this time around. I did find the voice casting really good and I really enjoyed Greta Lee as Lilypad and it was cool to see her in a different movie since I last saw her in tron ares. I also found Conon O'briens character to be a great addition as well, it was also very cute for Bonnie to find a friend like her and I very much enjoyed that. I do think that these movies are getting a bit repetitive though and they don't know what to do from here. I also noticed that they dumbed down buzz's character and has made him more soft which is nice but also not great for his character unfortunately woody Allen did kill it as buzz per usual. This one was definitely more memorable then 4 and honestly i still don't get why we needed this one. The post credit scene is leading to Toy Story 6 which maybe could bring back Andy and revive  the franchise a little bit more. The old man woody jokes were kinda annoying as well and got repetitive, the gang of buzz's was also a werid add on and they could of explained it better, it was nice to see keanue reeves as duke caboom again though. This one is definitely fun for the family but hits in the feels. Recomend for family and for kids with iPads they might relate to Bonnie. Also lilypad got  annoying throughout the film unfortunately . Go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Ocean's Thirteen2007

7.5 🥨

rating every movie I watch this year for the first time movie 72: this one is messy and confusing but still makes for a great plot and is a really fun movie. Definitely the weakest of the 3 and al Pacino was a great villian, their also was just some moments that they didn't explain at all.  also Linus Caldwell come back to us the children miss you

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Ocean's Twelve2004

8.5 🥨

Rating  every  movie I watch this year for the first time movie 71: a sequel that is almost as good as the first one , this one has great twists and turns which I loved and the cast has a lot of good chemistry here with each other and the introduction of Catherine zeta jones as Isabel was very nice and it was great seeing Julia Robert's more as Tess here and seeing Tess have a bigger role. The plot however was confusing and definitely took some thinking to fully understand. I very much enjoyed the ending of this one way more then the first one. It is wholesome and shows them being a found family which is everything I yearn for in movies. I will say the Julia Roberts/bruce Willis plot actually being important  to the story was crazy to me. This movie also had a part that made me feel five emotions in 5 minutes. I went from loving Linus. To hating Linus, to feeling angry at him, to questioning him, then shocked then back to loving him. I felt the five stage of grief for Linus even though he didn't die lmao. I definitely recomend this sequel it is great. Linus Caldwell you will always be famous alongside you Rusty Ryan. Go watch!

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.