Lee Cronin's The Mummy2026
Ehhh… more disgusting than scary. Nothing all that original.
136 published public reviews
Ehhh… more disgusting than scary. Nothing all that original.
Pretty forgetful and a waste of Christoph Waltz. That said Craig and Léa Seydoux have a good chemistry. The best of any Bond girl since Eva Green.
I fucking loved this film. Just my kind of freak. Fast-paced, unpredictable, the incomparable Sam Rockwell. I love Michael Pena and Haley Lu Richardson is quickly becoming one of my favorite working actresses.
A very good miniseries but the thing that frustrates me about most of Harlan Coben’s work is he never quite gives you all the pieces to have a chance at putting it together yourself. There’s always key bits of information held until the eleventh hour.
Strong premise. Some funny reversals. Just felt rather flat and lifeless. The change didn’t really feel earned.
It’s a rom-com which means it’s inherently unoriginal but for what it is it’s pretty great. I’m a sappy mfer. F off.
Not sure if this movie rocked or if the gummy hit right but I know that Eric Andre was magnetic.
Much better than Quantum of Solace but not as good as Casino Royale.
Season two introduces Toph who in my opinion is by far the best character in the series. Miyako does a tremendous job of translating her to the screen. That said the second season is not as strong as the first. It’s a fairly faithful adaption at least from what I can remember but the tone is consistently dark, which is not how I remember the original or even the first season.
Starts off really strong but loses its footing after the first twenty minutes. Worst Bond girl. Least compelling villain.
I did not love this movie the first time I saw it but I do now.