Pretzel Rated Browse
← Leon Grey

Leon Grey’s reviews

180 published public reviews

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

One Tree Hill2003

S2 · E5 7.7 🥨

I knew from a mile away that it was his sister. I did like the dare game concept but I feel like they could have done more with it. Felix is an interesting character but I don’t really like him and Brooke. I just get irritated at Lucas. I think Nathan and Haley are just golden one of the top ten tv couples but I heard that Haley goes down hill a bit in this season. Whitey where are you anymore has he left or something because he’s never in it anymore and they are never even in school anymore.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E38 8.7 🥨

Okay so I kind of thought I already did my update but I’ll do a quick one. Lola & Sean - Take the next flight out. Lola is a mean girl and an uneven worse detective good lord please look back over her cases. Lola just annoys me not even irritates annoys. She gives me such mean girl vibes. Sean I think he is getting the ick. Also if anyone is aware of public perception it’s them. Julia & Lorenzo - Julia you did cause the drama but she tried to defuse the drama but everyone piled up on her. I feel really bad for her she deserves better. Lorenzo I don’t know how I feel about you but I don’t think it’s good. The Aidan, Priya, Martha & Jordon triangle - Jordon I still hate you i don’t even want to talk about you. Martha unfortunately you are coupled up with J***** so you have to go. Priya and Aidan I lowkey love it. Everyone else seems quite happy and content or they are boring and I don’t remember what they did.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E37 8.7 🥨

I loved this episode it was joyful but had the drama. However I’m so annoyed at that dumping. Charleen & Mara - I’m so annoyed that Mara got dumped she was a baddie and she deserved better. Charleen I do feel bad for her, she was like the most hyped up islander then she kind of fell flat and I feel bad for her. These two did deserve better get them on all stars. Anglista & Simba - She does not like him anymore I feel like she is over the whole situation and Simba now just irritates her. Simba you put your graft in but I think it’s too late. Bring in a bombshell for Anglista. Jasmine & Kavan - THEY ARE BACK. Jasmine I think you have genuine feelings for Kavan I do think you love him however Kavan I am suspicious after your actions but that will Probaly fade by next episode. Just make it exclusive please. Lola & Sean - Dump them please. They are really annoying me now. Lola is getting on my last nerve I think she is doing such a mean girl energy fully gunning for Julia and it’s really annoying. She is so male centred because what do you mean you fully blame Julia but no heat for Sean and I hate it. Sean I don’t know how I feel about you. Martha & Jordan - I have never been so annoyed at someone’s recoupling choice since Ben didn’t pick Alima last year. You have no chemistry with Martha and Mara deserved better than you anyway. Dump them. Priya & Aidan - Kind of came out of nowhere but I’m here for it. Priya I can’t have you go home because your my client but Aidan I really wanted you to go but you can’t now. The Other Couples - Most of them I don’t really have anything else to say. Ellie & Finely, Yasmin & Tommy and Julia & Lorenzo are all cute I do like them all together. Mica & Samraj I just find you two really fake.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E30 8.5 🥨

I really enjoyed this episode. There was actually just light heartedness and joy which I think I needed. I love everyone currently apart from Dylan. Even Kenzie and KC have got back in my good books ish.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island USA2019

S8 · E29 8.3 🥨

I mean the karaoke challenge was definitely interesting: Kayda & Zach - I was shocked that they were in the bottom. But I was kind of here for it. They were my winners in karaoke though I don’t know how they were so low. Melanie & Sincere - Sincere saying what Melanie and him have aren’t toxic is crazy, it is so toxic and I do think they should have been bottom not gonna lie because being safe just encourages them to continue. Melanie I love you but going back to insincere was crazy. Tierra & KC - Why are they lowkey highkey growing on me. Tierra I have forgiven you for how you came in and KC I haven’t forgot or forgiven you but you’re okay. And they are compatible I can’t lie. Parmida & Corbin - I miss them what the hell. I don’t want them to get dumped if I’m being honest. They did massively grow on me and I did really like Parmida. Aniya & Carl - I really do like them together however I have gone off Aniya ever since she basically pushed Melanie back into Sincere’s arms. Kenzie & Dylan - I mean they were good at karaoke but I just don’t really care about them anymore. Kenzie accountability is calling for you. Trinity & Bryce - If they don’t win America is even more stupid than I thought no offence. I love them so much.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

One Tree Hill2003

S2 · E4 8.1 🥨

I mean I’m glad that they bought in a love interest for Brooke but he is very annoying. Lucas - I really don’t like this relationship with Dan I don’t know how he can get to know him. Apart from that I don’t remember what he did. Nathan - I love him and Haley they are so cute. I hope he doesn’t want to get to know Dan because he knows he can do better than Dan. Peyton - I am enjoying her again because she’s finally free of Lucas. I like how she didn’t take the drugs that was good. I don’t know where she got the idea for an all aged club but I do like the idea. Brooke - She got the spotlight this episode. I’m so glad because I love anytime Brooke has screen time. I kind of hope she doesn’t get with the neighbour because I don’t think they are compatible. Haley - She got a piano it was such a cute gift. But she still has parents they haven’t cut her off so why is she acting she has no money. The whole storyline sometimes confuses because I feel like she still has parents and she’s acting like she is living no her own, I don’t understand it. Karen - I love her with that business guy. I don’t know what the age difference is but I love it. Screw Keith get with him. I’m liking how she does have her own storyline outside of Lucas. I hope she does her cafe plans. Keith - I mean he’s kind of a bit of a boring character now. He doesn’t do much now I’m sorry. I’m trying to get invested in him but I can’t. Dan - So I have learned his heart gets eaten by a dog. I don’t entirely know what that means but can it happen because I’m sick of him. Deb - She is like her OG self when she is with Karen and I’m liking it the spray tan is fading. When she is with Dan she drives me up the wall.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E36 7.2 🥨

That episode was quite possibly the saddest episode of reality tv I’ve ever watched. I just felt like bursting into tears. I’m not doing a long review today. Just too sad after that.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Love Island2015

S13 · E35 8.2 🥨

I mean this movie night was good but a little underwhelming. So far out of three seasons I’ve watched (Season 12, All Stars Season 3, Season 13) this was definitely the worst but it was still good: Jasmine - I love Jasmine she’s my client, she deserves better than Kav however saying that she was very quiet during Mica’s movie. She knew what Mica was doing was wrong so she was not going to speak up. What she did to Priya was wrong I don’t think anyone can defend her for that. Charleen & Kavan - You can tell Kavan’s age right now. Kavan is very much influenced by Aidan and while I can see why I hate it. He was not interesting in getting to know Charleen until he spoke to Aidan now he is interested I HATE IT. Charleen I mean she’s a bit boring I like her but for being so hyped she’s fell a bit flat. Anglista - Anglista was not interested in hearing what Simba or Mica had to say and I love it. Anglista is my queen. Mara & Simba - I do think Mara will get dumped if there is a recoupling which she doesn’t deserve. I love her and she is far too good for Simba. Simba I honestly don’t know what goes through your head maybe it’s nothing or maybe it’s something really calculated. Mica & Samraj - Mica is so fake she really irritates me. I think she pretends to be genuine and is only a girls girl for Jasmine. Samraj you are worse than Dejon I never thought I would say that but he is. Yasmin & Tommy - Yasmin is so graceful and I love her. I don’t believe that she did anything wrong. I’m on her side not Lorenzo. Julia & Lorenzo - Julia deserves better than Lorenzo because I don’t think he really likes her. I hate how Lola isn’t letting her get her point across. Lorenzo I’m so disappointed in you, you were favourite boy but now you are just one of the boys. Martha & Aidan - Aidan I don’t know why you hate Jasmine but you don’t have a good reason for it. Martha you have played the game really well. Lola & Sean - Lola is an idiot she is so male centred or delusional that she can’t tell when someone is lying to her. Somehow despite all of the girls telling her it’s bad she still thinks it’s love. You are the new Meg which I always thought I would never say actually you might be worse because at least Meg partly held Dejon accountable Lola I worry that you were a detective and you are so bad at understanding people. Ellie & Finely - I think they have won the show at this rate which is boring but they are nice.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

Station 192018

S4 · E2 7.0 🥨

I mean I pleasantly enjoyed this episode. I am really enjoying this season to be honest. I love Vic and Robert and Richard. However I don’t like Dean this season because he’s being so annoying towards Vic.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.

The Pretzel app showing friends’ reviews and episode ratings

Pretzel Rated

The social app for movies and TV

Track episodes, build watchlists, and follow friends.