Grey's Anatomy2005
I mean it was lovely to see Derek again but apart from that and Meredith, Amelia and Maggie’s sister bond the episode is a bit boring. Leave it to Meredith to get COVID like of course.
180 published public reviews
I mean it was lovely to see Derek again but apart from that and Meredith, Amelia and Maggie’s sister bond the episode is a bit boring. Leave it to Meredith to get COVID like of course.
Right I finally got around to rewatching it and now I get it: Simba & Mara - The way she babied him I was loving it. Can’t say he didn’t deserve it. I love Mara so please get her on all stars and bring a bombshell for her this season. Anglista - I feel like she would have took him back however he opened his mouth and she is waking up. She’s like I don’t deserve this and I’m loving it. I hope movie night makes her go right off of him. Jasmine - I mean my baddie. I do think if Kavan continues grafting her she will take him back however she shouldn’t because he doesn’t deserve her. Kavan & Charleen - Charleen was so hyped up and too be honest I’m a bit underwhelmed. I think she’s a bit of an icon but not that iconic. Kavan your age is showing I don’t think he thinks through his actions. Yasmin & Tommy - Possible the only one after Priya to do Casa right. I love Yasmin I find her quite unproblematic. I feel bad she keeps on getting called the wrong name. Lorenzo & Julia - Lorenzo I have gone off you this episode I thought you were non chalant turns out when it comes to Sean you are too chalant. You were too invested in being a good friend and I felt bad for Julia. She deserves better especially with the Lola situation. She isn’t going to flirt someone who isn’t also flirting however her beef with Jasmine is not it. Lola & Sean - I really don’t like these two please leave my villa immediately. Lola is so male centred I hate it. At movie night she will say it’s AI and Sean loves me if he does something that she doesn’t like. Martha & Aidan - You can not tell me that Martha ever liked Aidan she used as a meal ticket into the villa and now she is dropping like a fly. I love it for her. Ellie & Finely - Ellie is a girls girl if I have ever seen one I love her and Finely is here too. Mica & Samraj - A scam relationship if I ever saw one. She’s going to movie night as her excuse to end I guarantee. Movie night is going to get you two.
So I found out who got dumped before I watched this episode so it was a bit anti climactic. Melanie & Sincere - Parmida was right they do have a toxic love. I need Melanie to leave Sincere in the past I feel so bad for her. Sincere I’m sick of you saying I’m sorry becuase you’re not sorry because you’ll do it again. Kayda & Zach - I don’t really remember what they did this episode but that’s good because Zach didn’t do anything to annoy me. Aniya & Carl - I am sick of Aniya telling Melanie to go back with Sincere. He’s toxic for her and Aniya is encouraging it which is annoying me. Trinity & Bryce - I mean they are my winners. They are so cute and you could see Ariana’s face grinning at his recoupling speech. Parmida & Corbin - I feel terrible if I’m actually spelling her name wrong which I think I am but she’s growing on me. I hated her when she came in but I like her now. She’s the only one who is honest with Melanie I love it. Her and Corbin I mean they are there but that’s about it. Kenzie & Dylan - I mean it’s impossible to defend them because Kenzie really messed up. She’s not my client anymore I’ve had to let her go. I just think it’s there time. Jen - My Shayla deserved better. I wish she had stayed but she would have dumped in the challenge anyway. I loved her. Amora & Gal - I feel bad for her, Gal really held her back but I’m not that bothered they are gone. She didn’t really want to go back in but she thought why not which I love for her. Tierra & KC - If they don’t leave in the public vote I’ll be shocked I mean don’t get me wrong they seem compatible but don’t think I have forgotten Tie Tie about your antics when you came in. Jaiden & Caleb - I was slightly confused why he thought it was a good idea to talk about her right in front of her but whatever. I’m not that bothered they are gone. People talked about how nobody was getting dumped and they went well about that then dumped five.
I love how we get to see the other characters time before Covid. Amelia and Link are so freaked out not going to lie. It was so nice to see Derek again. I love the beach it’s my favourite part of this season.
I missed Amelia and Link but I did enjoy this season. I didn’t entirely hate the Covid season not going to lie I think it had its perks. I mean we got the beach. Of course Meredith would have the hardest time in the pandemic.
I feel like everyone is in Melanie’s ear telling her to take Sincere back which SHE SHOULDN’T. Trinity & Bryce - I mean my winners that don’t get any heat on movie night because they are perfect. Aniya - The fact she apologised to KC speaks volumes about how she is. I love her. Melanie & Sincere - I just want to give Melanie a hug and I just want Sincere to go home. Kayda & Zach - I have gone right off Zach because the problem that he doesn’t understand is that he made it out that he picked Kayda however he didn’t have the choice. Kayda is too quick to forgive Zach. Zach is apparently the spokesperson for the boys and it really annoys me. But he’s so hot. Tierra & KC - I’m glad KC took responsibility for his actions but please send them home. Jen & Gal - I mean they are done. Neither really have a connection. Jen I love you. Amora & Carl - I’m putting them together just because they weren’t really in the episode so not much to talk about. I feel like Amora didn’t want to come to the villa and then when she did she just why not and is just making friends and sunbathing. Parmida & Corbin - Just leave. I don’t care about you two. You really annoy me. Corbin laughing at everything he was saying he wasn’t sorry he just did it for his image. Jaiden & Caleb - She said she’s not feeling that spark but I feel like they are cute. Kenzie & Dylan - Dylan is down bad for Kenzie and if another bombshell came in for Kenzie she would Probaly be torn in between the two. The fact that there has only been four dumpings in this entire season is shocking becuase there has been like ten on the UK one. And it ends in eight days like what the hell.
I need to rewatch this because I was quite distracted. So I don’t entirely know where all of the drama came from so I’m going to rewatch then I’ll give my review.
I don’t know if Simba is right in the head. He just talks and talks but doesn’t remember what he said and just keeps talking. IF YOU LEAVE I LEAVE is the worlds stupidest sentence anyone has ever said. Why bring someone back if Anglista was everything for you. I feel like Mica is very not genuine. Jasmine and Anglista deserves better. Mara your a baddie who needs a man.
I love the bridal and bachelor parties. Lucas - I’m disappointed that you want to get to know Dan like I get it might be appealing but I strongly disagree. Please don’t just accept him just grow your relationship with Nathan. Nathan - I mean does he not have school anymore like he just got a job but he doesn’t seem to have school. Nathan you did almost have me panicked for a second but I’m glad you stayed loyal to Haley. As long as he doesn’t go back to Dan he’s golden. Peyton - I like her a lot more without Lucas and with Brooke. She’s a better friend without a boy involved. I just thinks she needs a new love interest that isn’t Lucas. Haley - I mean I love her she’s my cutie. In my eyes she can do no wrong. I love how she got to go home and be with Nathan. I could see their marriage working. Brooke - I mean if her parents cut her off I’m going to be livid. I think Brooke deserves the world if I’m being honest. Karen - I do love her don’t get me wrong but she is fading into the background for me. She’s in it with Keith but at this rate I don’t think they will ever get together. Keith - I do love him as well and I like how he is growing as a character outside of Karen but for gods sake will you just get with her. Whitey - I miss him where has he been I’m worried they are going to kill him off. Deb - I don’t think I’ve ever gone off a character so quickly. What happened to season 1 deb she was iconic and sweet. This deb got a spray tan and got an attitude with it. I need her to go back to her sweet self rather than this Haley hating bitch. Dan - For a split second I thought you would change but you haven’t and you never will. I hate him please die.
I love Vic and Travis and Carina. I mean Travis finding his father on a dating app was crazy. I’m so disappointed that Pruitt never got his line of duty funeral.
I mean is it the bag finale not really but it did a have a great cliffhanger. Andy is the standout for me. Maya I’m glad you came to your senses.
Oh my god the end shook me: Anglista, Simba & Mará - Simba what the hell you were saying how bad you were feeling and then you bought her back. Don’t get me wrong Mara is a baddie but still. Anglista if you go back to Simba you can leave my villa. Please don’t go back. Simba you can leave. Mara you can stay but if there is a public vote they will be gone. Jasmine, Kavan & Charleen - Jasmine deserves better I’m completely off Jasmine and Kavan. Charleen I knew you were coming back curious to see what you’re going to do. Priya & Jordan - Jasmine was laying the seeds for going back to him and he was eating all of them. Priya where is your backbone I love you but come on. Aidan & Martha - Why do lowkey think for a second he stayed loyal I was so lost. I do like Martha though so he can leave now that she is here. Yasmin & Tommy - They are cute I mean they aren’t going to win but they are cute. Lorenzo & Julia - Both hilarious and a good couple but also not going to win. Mica & Samraj - Mica needs to learn more emotional intelligence. Samraj loose your voice please. Lola & Sean - Are we surprised no. Ellie & Finely - Are we surprised no but they are cuter than Lola and Sean. The other Casa girls - I mean I knew Olivia was coming back but it’s a shame Neveah’s gone. The other Casa boys - after all of his lines Carlos didn’t even make it back. Damn. I don’t know anything really about the one ones.